Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 22 Premiers Official Team Thread BnF Sunday 22nd January/ Monday 23rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookies are killing it! Captain actually pulled his finger out today and had a crack as well. :p

THE STREAK IS ALIVE!

* YES ANOTHER WIN

Plane arrives back at Vegas in 45 mins. Grab a towel, it's pool party time! I'll bring the pingers.

70469063gw1f4898ngi8lg20dc07ix6p.gif

Well Bear Brothers. All is well in Vegas. Undefeated at 3-0... Matera confirmed captaincy GOAT (Ding isn't bad either as Robin :D)
Stats Time!

Swampies Game:

R3 Swampies.png

Season Cumulative:

R3 Cumulative.jpg

Posting:

Posting R3.jpg

#TheStreak #BearToDream

Finally racked up my first tackle of the season!

#forwardpressure #lecras

HI guys! Prospective Bear here. (hopefully) thought i'd introduce myself.

Anyway I was promised hookers and Blackjack so if someone could point me the way.

Also, my requested number should I be accepted is 44.

#BeartoDream

Welcome aboard One Eyed Sainter 66
There are hookers and blackjack pretty much everywhere here at vegas. We usually have a good supply of girls that come in to the club rooms.
I'll send Candy your way, since you're the new guy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard One Eyed Sainter 66
There are hookers and blackjack pretty much everywhere here at vegas. We usually have a good supply of girls that come in to the club rooms.
I'll send Candy your way, since you're the new guy!
Isn't it Blowjob and steak day? I like them well done and my steak medium rare - can you tell her that?

Oh and does she have big boobs?

Isn't it Blowjob and steak day? I like them well done and my steak medium rare - can you tell her that?

Oh and does she have big boobs?
That was months ago.

Candy... has... uhhh well used boobs?

That was months ago.

Candy... has... uhhh well used boobs?
That's okay, forget the steak then. I probably shouldn't since I'm on a diet.

When's the next game? And am I officially on board? Apparently I need to wait 24 hours.

Also, how do you count the posts? They don't have that feature anymore. Surely you don't do it by hand; that would be painful.

That's okay, forget the steak then. I probably shouldn't since I'm on a diet.

When's the next game? And am I officially on board? Apparently I need to wait 24 hours.

Also, how do you count the posts? They don't have that feature anymore. Surely you don't do it by hand; that would be painful.
Once 24 hours is over since you posted with your intentions in the sign up thread you are officially a bear.

The next game is this Sunday. Teams have to be in by end of Thursday night, so you will be slotted into the team!

I do it by hand. Doesn't take too long. Maybe 15 mins or less when I ignore the people that haven't posted in seasons... or ever.

Once 24 hours is over since you posted with your intentions in the sign up thread you are officially a bear.

The next game is this Sunday. Teams have to be in by end of Thursday night, so you will be slotted into the team!

I do it by hand. Doesn't take too long. Maybe 15 mins or less when I ignore the people that haven't posted in seasons... or ever.
I noticed we have a lot of inactives.... is this one of the worst in the league? Hopefully I can turn that around. I can be a pretty prolific poster when I want to be (and boy can I talk crap)

I noticed we have a lot of inactives.... is this one of the worst in the league? Hopefully I can turn that around. I can be a pretty prolific poster when I want to be (and boy can I talk crap)
Not at all. Most teams have 12 - 15 active posters. Unfortunately we need to field a team of 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back