Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 22 Premiers Official Team Thread BnF Sunday 22nd January/ Monday 23rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Quiet week for me this week on and off the field, sorry lads

After my other team's ball shattering performance on Thursday night I lost the passion for Qooty but, just like Mitch Clark before me, that s**t will be rekindled.
Same except I was relatively good on the field. Need to work on accurqacy but can't fault my effort this week Matera92

BTW if it's not too much trouble, can someone please tag me in the match thread when it's up?

Last edited:

Unlucky Bears, it was bound to happen at some point, would rather our first loss 7 games in than in round 1!

Still on top, we are the form team of the comp make no doubts about that, time to regroup and smash the mid season like the champs that we are.

Poop. Was really hoping the Wolves were the one to give you your first loss :p

Would you have even been playing? :p

Aren't you suspended til 2027?

I asked you to tag me you campaigner!

*leaves SFA again*

You don't get to quit, I own you.*

*may or may not have sold you to some Mexicans who I owe a large sum of money to.

You don't get to quit, I own you.*

*may or may not have sold you to some Mexicans who I owe a large sum of money to.
You really need to control your habits... we end up in Cancun for our Mad Monday last season and you go missing for 6 weeks!
What were you doing in that time?

You really need to control your habits... we end up in Cancun for our Mad Monday last season and you go missing for 6 weeks!
What were you doing in that time?

That's between me and the Vatican.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You hooked up with those Himalayan short people again... didn't you?

Ask the Pope, I can neither confirm nor deny my actions during that period of time.

Ask the Pope, I can neither confirm nor deny my actions during that period of time.
The Pope and I aren't on speaking terms at the current time...

Little late this week, apologies all. Been in and out of the Alfred the last couple of days. In any case * The Sim is all I can say really, oh and Coach Walken needs to stop ******* around with our smooth operator DemonJim

Need to start bantering the Royals too Jay-Z RookiePick KO_KO SpaceClef let's demoralise these campaigners before we * em on Sunday :)

R7 Posting.jpg

Bombers Game:

R7 Bombers.jpg
Season Stats:
R7 Cumulative.jpg

Last edited:
I dont always make changes.jpg

Awesome work guys!

Gold City Royals : 13.8.86
Las Vegas Bears : 22.11.143

Special mentions to these champions;

kane249 0 14 6 15 1 2 2 1 0 96
Dingster 0 8 0 17 7 1 1 2 0 96
DemonJim 0 10 6 11 1 3 1 3 1 93
SpaceClef 3 12 0 9 9 2 1 0 1 93
brahj 0 11 1 0 1 1 0 7 4 87
Doctor Gero 0 13 4 12 3 0 1 0 1 85

Also to Magruder who sacrificed his place in the middle to play CHF, and managed to dominate with a couple of snaggers!

Bronx cheer to this clown who sat three quarters of the game on the bench talking to the media about the Bears new range of merchandise.

Matera92 0 5 0 4 0 0 0 1 1 30
(On) 28.3 (Off) 90.06 (On) Total : 38%

Still top of the ladder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back