Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

The ego never ends does it. We had to Delist Bears legend ferball just so he could have his John Farnham farewell tour. Deadset narcissist.
We should reverse-retire #45, have it as a punishment guernsey or something.

Oh what a delightful result to come home to!
ArgusTuft remembering how to qootball, kane249 continuing their incredible season and gym4life asserting themselves up front.
The start of something supreme I feel.

JoshWoodenSpoon - How good is this, a devoted Richmond Fan here. Doesn't take off the colours even after his punishment is up. Well done this man.

Go Tiges.
TBH I've just been waiting for someone to alert me to some inconsequential mistake I have made and prompt a new one.

Look at me, I'm the Co Captain Now :p
latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's look at the track record shall we...

5 weeks as co captains... 2 tribunal appearances.
Mateflon lived at the tribunal. Dingster fled in disgrace*

*gross exaggeration borne out of absolutely 0 facts but it sounds good so I'll run with it regardless.

Meanwhile as acting skipper I am still flawless, peerless and frankly gorgeously handsome.
I was born to lead.

I take full credit for yesterday's win as clearly my inspiring leadership last week spurred you all on to greater heights.

The Matera92 legacy goes on.

It's nice to finally rotate through some after being locked in with Vanilla Josh for so long.

Also a huge congrats to
on their first ever SFA victory!!!
Im just glad my oponents were nice training cones for me to run around :)

I'll come and captain this club. Make it great again
I'll raise it at the next OGM. Be warned though, everyone abstains on all matters unrelated to drug acquisition.

I hope you don’t feel special LeverPuller Bosk posts his undying hatred of us on every club board before they play us. It’s kinda a sickness.
Anything delivered by a Hawfie just makes me feel gross. They are far and away my most hated club in the competition, specifically because of the way I was treated by a heap of Hawthorn supporters (try 30 or so men and women) at a Hawthorn-Melbourne game in 2012. I felt sick every single time one of the threepeat flags rocked around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back