melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
aussie cricket team
just started to watch last yrs game on fox
one to forget
but interesting to watch the match ups.:(

apparently these floggings are to be used to inspire the roos for the weekend game.

Originally posted by tashibatts
The last time we met them was hte wizard cup (we won)

But yeah.. so sad we got thrashed in the last H&A match..

watching this game i noticed 2 things

the swanees were kicking goals out of thier ars

and the roos were inaccurate when and if they got a chance to score.:( 18 behinds

we were though making one big effort to make the 8

they will miss stafford from what ive seen, who is rucking for them now.:confused: :mad:

Originally posted by mighty mick

they will miss stafford from what ive seen, who is rucking for them now.:confused: :mad:

Young kid called Ricky Mott and apparently he's been kicking A. Even in their bad loss to the Crows on the weekend Mott still acquitted himself well. I'd like to think that Porter and Spider would be a bit much for him to handle over 4 quarters and our onballers can get first use unlike last year. Goodes also goes in as a ruck occasionally l and I remember him doing ok against us a coupla years ago.

Originally posted by mighty mick
just started to watch last yrs game on fox
one to forget
but interesting to watch the match ups.:(

apparently these floggings are to be used to inspire the roos for the weekend game.

Last year's "match" was a total humiliation and a thorough disgrace. North need to win this week to have any credibility and to repay our three previous defeats by the swans.

It would help if the whole forward line turned up this week.

It would help if the whole forward line turned up this week

thats why a surprise change will be the order of the day

someone to go for a forward who has played well consistently in the magoos for thier past two wins

cant be complacent about a near victory in a rebuilding yr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back