Mar 8, 2007
Sweep shots don't count
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
i seen a lot of laughing at the poor and slow happening

chrisco thread and the kmart one othersbuddy let me tell you

if you were so rich and smart hey you wouldn’t be here with 34,000 bigfooty posts looking for self affirmation at 1am in the mornning on your 2009 acer lappy hey

why not leave these people alone they’d *in lose it at your patheticness if they ever saw you posting history

they, you, all just battlers trying to get by. they’re allowed to struggle or be proud of the things they do. so are you you just don’t have to be a dick about it hey

• Banned
nah bruz it’s rubbish what did they ever do to you hahhah

most only stupid coz they’re stuck in generational poverty can’t afford education therefore stay poor stay stupid it’s really on smart peeps like us to break cycle not perpetuate it lol

i seen a lot of laughing at the poor and slow happening

chrisco thread and the kmart one othersbuddy let me tell you

if you were so rich and smart hey you wouldn’t be here with 34,000 bigfooty posts looking for self affirmation at 1am in the mornning on your 2009 acer lappy hey

why not leave these people alone they’d ****in lose it at your patheticness if they ever saw you posting history

they, you, all just battlers trying to get by. they’re allowed to struggle or be proud of the things they do. so are you you just don’t have to be a dick about it hey

Do you post on Crico? Your OP definitely checks out if you do...

• Banned
Yes clearly by calling out hypocrisy I am, indeed, being hypocritical, because using the weapons of oppressors against them is a far worse crime than those who aimed them initial... nope not even I can manage those mental gymnastics buddy, I suggest tapping out and letting the big boys take it from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to check out Crisco last month. The security guard wouldn't let me in without a membership. I was too poor to afford one. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back