Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually that's a very good point....Botswana is an official English language speaking country, with English common law as it's constitutional foundation.....And it's only a hop, skip & jump away from Johannesberg too.
As is Namibia.

And finally...
We don't settle refugees in this country, that would send a bad message to people smugglers.
So do we send these white farmers to PNG or Nauru?
Not necessarily.

We have sent the message we will not accept boat people entering illegally.

This is a humanitarian program to save skilled farmers lives.

From what?
Here is a basic outline of what is happening and why the program was started.

Why does Australia want to offer a fast-track visa?
Dutton is the home affairs minister Down Under. A week after Parliament passed a bill allowing the ANC to pursue land expropriation without compensation policies, his suggestions made international headlines.

Exacerbated by South Africa’s alarming number of farm murders, Dutton went public with his idea to offer farmers in Mzansi refugee status, giving them the chance to hot-foot it over to Australia in double-quick time.

And just when you thought the antifa protests, Nazi cameos, and police security costs were over...

Conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos — who has made a business model out of saying deliberately provocative things — has announced seven shows beginning in late November.

He will be joined by fellow conservative Ann Coulter
He's back baby!

Time for a sing-a-long. Play it loud ok!!

General admin.

I think Proccy is too careful with his money to splurge.

More prudent than I am tight...Though I am a haggis....So No, I won't be wasting my time nor money on either of these 2 mouth breathing minions.

More prudent than I am tight...Though I am a haggis....So No, I won't be wasting my time nor money on either of these 2 mouth breathing minions.
You should go
Catch up with KV outside then have a chat with FK inside

You should go
Catch up with KV outside then have a chat with FK inside

There's very few people whom I'd pay to hear speak live in the flesh.....and these 2 aint it.

Now if you somehow managed to coax both Jill Stein & Ocasio-Cortez over, then I might be interested......Purely to hear what they have to say mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's very few people whom I'd pay to hear speak live in the flesh.....and these 2 aint it.

Now if you somehow managed to coax both Jill Stein & Ocasio-Cortez over, then I might be interested......Purely to hear what they have to say mind.
Stein and Cortez???
That would defined as cruel and unusual punishment
Unless they were debating Shapiro and Greg Gutfeld

Calling Molyneux far right just demonstrates that most in the media, and for that matter many on the SRP, don't have the first clue about Political Science.

I trust Meds set you all straight about 50 pages ago

Meds doesn't believe in the social sciences. He's CAPM or bust.

Calling Molyneux far right just demonstrates that most in the media, and for that matter many on the SRP, don't have the first clue about Political Science.

I trust Meds set you all straight about 50 pages ago

Meds is still too busy trying to convince himself that fascism is a left-wing political ideology.

Black farmers are skilled.

Yeah thats why agricultural output in Zim has done so well. Is there any topic at all you have even a rudimentary clue about let alone an inclination against producing blatant falsehoods?

And what about all your fabled Asian farmers in SA? Farming unicorns no doubt.

#ultracrepidarian

blackcat

Yeah thats why agricultural output in Zim has done so well. Is there any topic at all you have even a rudimentary clue about let alone an inclination against producing blatant falsehoods?

And what about all your fabled Asian farmers in SA? Farming unicorns no doubt.

#ultracrepidarian

blackcat

Attachments

• images-147.jpg
    images-147.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 72

Remove this Banner Ad

Back