Preview Leg End's Official Match Preview vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tippett doesnt get up for the next game against the Pies, what would it take for Membrey to get a call up ? Is his reported defensive shortfall enough to keep him out and what is his ressies form like. Looking around the list theres not a lot to fill FF position. Any thoughts ?

Reaction is over the top Pies would of been closer but with a scoreline of 5.16.. what do you expect.

Surprised there isn't more of a outburst of us losing.

One bloody game, i think the media are too obsessed with taking buckley down, he is turning over the list and building his side give him a chance ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Tippett doesn't get up that will be a big boost to Collingwood they could afford to play Reid/Cloke/White forward.

Frost/Keefe will go to Franklin
Brown will probably take S.Reid
Tippett wont play , i think Sack will take Reid , Keffe/Buddy , Brown/LRT. More worried about there 3 talls Grundy/Cloke , Ted/Reid , White/Rampe

One bloody game, i think the media are too obsessed with taking buckley down, he is turning over the list and building his side give him a chance ffs

It's not one game for Buckley. He's had two years, the side has gone backwards and there's a lot of grumbling behind the scenes at the club. Buckley himself has amdmitted he will be under pressure very soon if things don't change, and the Pies are arguably the biggest sporting club in the country. They will be in the spotlight until they start winning again ... it's not media obsession so much as Collingwood sells newspapers and picks up TV viewers.

Jeez a lot of people here talking down the Magpies. Think we should take a look in our own backyard first. Magpies always beat us at ANZ and going on what we served up in round 1 can't see us getting in with 7 goals of them. If we play with purpose and actually find a target with our kicking as well as apply something called PRESSURE then you never know our luck.

Tough, rebellious, brooding and full of angst.

DA stars in the remake of the classic "Rebel without a clue cause"

No need for that type of response. If you can't come up with a legitimate reason why I should believe ANZ is the reason we've lost to Collingwood so many times recently then all you need to do is say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back