Unofficial Preview Lets play Richmond in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Delete if you want, but can we move to next week

2-2

inevitably when we win, we cant fit all the players in, lose the sky is falling, we might not be as great as we would like, but it is not as bad as it seems.

We can win the next few and get back on track early

Everyone will say Buddy out, but 2 mccartins going, I cant see many other changes, Ill say Bud stays

Just lower the eyes, hit targets, and give forwards space

Swans by 35 in a great bounceback
tigers are junk

Delete if you want, but can we move to next week

2-2

inevitably when we win, we cant fit all the players in, lose the sky is falling, we might not be as great as we would like, but it is not as bad as it seems.

We can win the next few and get back on track early

Everyone will say Buddy out, but 2 mccartins going, I cant see many other changes, Ill say Bud stays

Just lower the eyes, hit targets, and give forwards space

Swans by 35 in a great bounceback
tigers are junk
They are junk like us

Will be close

Bonz should be posting the Preview later on tonight. All you need do it ask via the Thread.

I didn't think the rules applied to me

Does anyone know if Tom will be available next week?

I know his brother won't be but losing Tommy will make it even worse. I can understand Gould being brought in but the problem is he still isn't a key defender, not in height anyway. The only "Key" defenders we have left are Melican, Francis and Edwards.

Does anyone know if Tom will be available next week?

I know his brother won't be but losing Tommy will make it even worse. I can understand Gould being brought in but the problem is he still isn't a key defender, not in height anyway. The only "Key" defenders we have left are Melican, Francis and Edwards.
Didn't Tom have the concussion test? If so, I believe the answer is definitely no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we rested Franklin, I wonder if we would consider replacing him with Francis as a tall forward instead of McLean. That way we could move Francis back to defence if needed during the game.

As well as have Gould and Fox in defence to replace the two McCartins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back