Preview Yer A Lizard Harry - Magic Round - Richmond VS Sydney - Adelaide Oval - Friday 8:10PM (GMT)

Who will win

• Sydney 1-7

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Sydney 8-20

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Sydney 20-39

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Sydney 39+

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Richmond 1-7

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Richmond 8-20

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Richmond 20-39

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Richmond 39+

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Wingardium Leviosa

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every game sold out but one...

"The Friday night clash between Richmond and Sydney is the now the only match with tickets still available"
Our Premier is banging on about getting more fans to a Swans game in Adelaide, than at the SCG. It's in response to Perrottet's Ashes jibe, but come on.

maybe he is getting caught behind, but yes seems unlikely.

Guess he has shown he can tackle and pressure well, but id rather rowbottom have it than say Jmac
If he were getting caught behind and therefore being such a liability, he wouldn't be rewarded by the coaches in the B&F.

To me he's the most damaging mid we have. Not the flashiest or fastest or cleanest, but the one who just does it all and really gets our game going. It's a self-inflicted wound atm, so interested to see what Horse & co do about it.

I have no idea how I've become one of the optimists on this board, but we can win this!

I mean, I'd certainly be hoping Rampe, Gould are fit to play next week. Not sure either of the McCartin's will get up, but Tom would be a bonus.

But this week it's Richmond, they aren't that great, they have one legit KPF and he's getting on. Fox will deal with him. Then we've just got to handle a couple of kid ruck/forwards. They might kick a few goals, but could be a liability if the ball hits the deck. Other than that, we've got a midfield and forward line that can trouble them. Ladhams should dominate too.

PS. I also haven't seen a Swans win in 5 years, because we keep playing Port here, and I went to the GF. Let's just win this ok. Do it for the Bloods(86).

you are right mate

I’m not sold that Gould won’t be a late inclusion. Call me an optimist. He is listed as an emergency which to me says they are going to put him through his paces to see if he gets up.
Yeah I agree. Yes there was no call mum vid, but I'd hazard a guess that they weren't sure he'd get up for it and seeing as he's an SA boy, wouldn't be too hard to get the fam there for it.

Yeah I agree. Yes there was no call mum vid, but I'd hazard a guess that they weren't sure he'd get up for it and seeing as he's an SA boy, wouldn't be too hard to get the fam there for it.
He'd have told them he was coming over, which he has, so I'd be surprised if some family at least isn't up in Adelaide to catch up. Maybe not all of them, there's a farm to run, but that'd be the case with any debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf did kfc discontinue twisters

Absolute joke lol
Colonel's Dinner (via the app), with the added 2 Sides (2 Chips) is where it's at.

That's 4 Orig Recipe, 2 Large Chips, Large Pot/Gravy for the first meal. Then 4 Tenders, 1 Large Chips and remaining Pot/Gravy for a smaller meal the next day.

All for about $22/23.

No idea but I feel like one

uber mate 😂

I went into maccas for the kids the other day, not cheap anymore

I remember when GST came out, made a medium big mac meal $5.50

now it's 12.35

Colonel's Dinner (via the app), with the added 2 Sides (2 Chips) is where it's at.

That's 4 Orig Recipe, 2 Large Chips, Large Pot/Gravy for the first meal. Then 4 Tenders, 1 Large Chips and remaining Pot/Gravy for a smaller meal the next day.

All for about $22/23.

You see how they make the potatoes and gravy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back