Remove this Banner Ad

Worm4

Premiership Player
May 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
1 ) Charcoalchicken -

Bet - $500 that Carlton would lose it's first final.
Result - $500 loss for charcoalchicken
Pending payment due Monday after the game.
Still outstanding.

Please list all other welchers in here

1 ) Charcoalchicken -

Still outstanding.

Please list all other welchers in here
Saw that post, you are dreaming, he never really took up the bet..Get a grip.

Steven Shavedham however owes me his sig for a month, where are you shavedham:confused::confused::confused:

Steven Shavedham however owes me his sig for a month, where are you shavedham:confused::confused::confused:

I like the idea that a BF poster made a financial bet - with a nuff nuff like charcoalchicken no less - and expects him to pay up. :D

As for Shavedham - any bloke who needs a bunch of pimply teenage virgins to defend him wouldn't have the balls to honour a bet. Having said that, his floggery is quite entertaining.

Yeah the bet is ON your going down bro I ain't squibbing on s**t both you and sexybluegirl are going down and it's not to funky town

This is the quote from CC. Pretty sure he said the bet is ON.

I'm here you monumental **** up! I recieved a 3wk red when i had a bet with Reardo for a 2wk sig bet. I felt that the right thing to do would be start the 2wk bet after i'd finished my 3wk holiday (went to GWS wow what a lovely place.....a huge hi to Akmed if you're reading this). Oh before i forget....you're a conceited cluster **** and my 'respected' name shouldn't be linked to welching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea that a BF poster made a financial bet - with a nuff nuff like charcoalchicken no less - and expects him to pay up. :D
What do you rate my chances of getting the $100 Celtic_turncoatflog owes me Bayer?

Maybe I should start a thread bitching about it.:eek:

1 ) Charcoalchicken -

Still outstanding.

This is why CC is only a maintainence man at Terror Squad Inc. He gets pissed then wants to punch on with everyone and makes outlandish bets. Terror Squad can't 'afford' to have welching members......CC clean this s**t up or it will be handled in house!!

Bosk has decided to avoid pasying his gold membership to avoid paying the Bet. Bayer should be given credit though. Pays up at first opp and even honestly tells people when he will be away to ensure he pays properly :thumbsu:.

Bosk has decided to avoid pasying his gold membership to avoid paying the Bet. Bayer should be given credit though. Pays up at first opp and even honestly tells people when he will be away to ensure he pays properly :thumbsu:.

Yep that is quite juvenile of Bosk. :eek:
Oh well, he counts that as a win so it would be cruel to take that proud moment off him as well as his sig & avatar..

Kudos to Bayer though... :thumbsu:

What do you rate my chances of getting the $100 Celtic_turncoatflog owes me Bayer?

Maybe I should start a thread bitching about it.:eek:

Hey I remember this bet.

Absolute gold and was actually won well before midyear but obviously Turncoat_Flog hasn't paid up.

4 months and counting

Crows flog Fryingpan welched on someones bet earlier in the year and magically disappeared. I wonder what alias he's using to get around that embarrassment :eek:

Maybe you should send a message to Drakescoffeecake instead;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back