Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And they’ve removed the black outline.
bmw_2020_logo_on_photo.jpg

bmw_2020_logo_on_car.jpg

Really big fan of that actually. Not a fan of the direction that BMW are going down from a car design standpoint, but I don’t like the minimalist logo (Which is a huge contrast to their cars now)

New LA Rams logo which has not been very well recieved

Full explanation including color palette, font etc.

Been working on a logo today in my spare time (which is ample now) for a new Sweet FA team. Heavily inspired from the NOLA Pelicans logo. I just can't put my finger on it but I know there's something I can add to polish it up. Thoughts?

1586091576108.png

Been working on a logo today in my spare time (which is ample now) for a new Sweet FA team. Heavily inspired from the NOLA Pelicans logo. I just can't put my finger on it but I know there's something I can add to polish it up. Thoughts?

View attachment 853017
a nice broth
Maybe shrink the Vampires text and space it out a bit like the Pelicans text of the original logo?

View attachment 853017
Keep the same distances between the wording and the black lines. The 'VAMPIRES' text looks like an afterthought because it doesn't follow the same 'rule' that the PENN wording does. Font-wise I'd try something a little more extended. Maybe something like industry inc. from foundry.

Edit: The font recommendation was for the 'Vampires' wording, not the penn wording, that font is perfect :thumbsu:

Last edited:

View attachment 853017
Sorry I just had to.
tumblr_otxpvjvNT51tpri36o1_1280.jpeg tumblr_otxpvjvNT51tpri36o2_1280.jpeg tumblr_otxpvjvNT51tpri36o3_1280.jpeg

Know any good fonts I could use for the Vampires text? That one I'm using is probably the one that fits the most but im sure there are better ones out there.
Atlantic cruise is pretty close to the font on the Batman:the animated series logo.
Then theres GodofWar which is self explanatory.
Both of these are on Dafont and could be worth a try.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 853017
Teeth, without vampire teeth they are just bats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back