Free Agency Luke Dunstan [joins Melbourne as an unrestricted free agent]

Remove this Banner Ad

So he says he's happy to play VFL. It looks likely his contract is quite small.

Do you still think I was wrong about him getting little interest from other clubs?

We don't know what his contract is, so speculate all you like. I reckon he would have been happy to take less and join Melbourne in any case. What we do know is the reigning premiers approached him and quickly snapped him up while he had interest elsewhere. BUT you say little interest. Anything to suit your narrative Bird Man, whatever.

We don't know what his contract is, so speculate all you like. What we do know is the reigning premiers approached him and quickly snapped him up while he had interest elsewhere. BUT you say little interest. Anything to suit your narrative Bird Man, whatever.
We know it wasn't enough to trigger compensation pick so we have a fair idea how small it was Veer Man.

The only other offer we know of was a rookie contract at the Gold Coast.

Nothing about suiting my narrative, just pointing out the facts after your carry on yesterday.

We know it wasn't enough to trigger compensation pick so we have a fair idea how small it was Veer Man.

Nothing about suiting my narrative, just pointing out the facts after your carry on yesterday.

I really want to move on from your dogmatic views Bird Man, we know where each of us stand yet you continue to beat a dead horse.

Can 110% confirm there was genuine interest from Essendon in Dunstan to play their inside mid role, once Melbourne made the approach and outline that all spots are open come round 1 , he was interested in joining a successful club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but wasn't he a delisted free agent and therefore no compensation is applicable?

I could be wrong but wasn't he a delisted free agent and therefore no compensation is applicable?
Nah, UFA. DFA period isn't until after the the trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back