Universal Love Mad Monday 2023 BOG Messi & Whateley + the goal posts

Remove this Banner Ad

I wondered if the costume was a dig at someone?

I read something about there being a few players who don't necessarily clean up after themselves at the club - I think there's definitely an in-joke with that costume

From the look of the players Instagram stories... I reckon it is pretty safe to say that Lukey Dahl has gotten the 3 votes

No5. Where's Buzza!!! Complete with his own pre-made book. Very impressive. Would not have made top 5 without it, as Where's Wally has been done beofre.

No4. And the Oscar goes to....!

(was going to be Selwood as Freddie- but on second thought he's been bumped out of the top 5. Was a good costume but its been done. Should have done Pennywise)

No5. Where's Buzza!!! Complete with his own pre-made book. Very impressive. Would not have made top 5 without it, as Where's Wally has been done beofre.

No4. And the Oscar goes to....!

(was going to be Selwood as Freddie- but on second thought he's been bumped out of the top 5. Was a good costume but its been done. Should have done Pennywise)
What makes Blicavs costume is the 3 photo sequence he posted to Instagram

Best every Pennywise costume:

- full make up, great wig, the outfit.
- helium red balloon filled with blood (or something similar to blood)
- a small doll with the arm ripped off

/k ill stop banging on about PW now.
You will have to host a Halloween party and dress up as PW yourself

Wonder if its still going..
Joel looks pretty good this morning and no visual indication that yesterday was one of heavy drinking

I caught up with a friend for coffee and Joel walked in not long after we sat down - he ordered a coffee and read the paper

Not sure about the other players though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry that question was for cats_09
This morning I was - caught up with a mate and went to Panache on the waterfront

Joel looked good and wouldn't have thought yesterday was a day of drinking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back