2023 Carji Greeves Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

By the time I attended my last Carji medal count I couldn't wait to get out of there. The raffles were so incessant you'd be forgiven there was a Best and Fairest count going on.
Bit harsh imo.

I went in 2013 and had a good night.

The main downer was the dreary elevator music, I srsly wanted to get up on stage and kick them the **** off. Was a terrible choice.

Did you read the whole of my post?

Just asking.
Yes but you assumption in the second part was wrong. my actions are rational. You add up everything together when making decisions and even the slightest difference can be what tips you over from one decision to the next. I would argue its the person who treats all benefits independently in regards to their decision that is the moron. Clearly such a person wasnt paying attention in maths class.

Votes per completed game (games subbed out early from injury removed; top 10 only):

1. Stewart: 6.43
2. Atkins: 4.57
3. Miers: 4.04
4. Blicavs: 3.94
5. Z.Guthrie: 3.78
6. Dangerfield: 3.65
7. J.Cameron: 3.63
8. Close: 3.30
9. Hawkins: 2.95
10. Smith: 2.59

Blicavs missing 4 games and being subbed out early in 2 games really hurt us.

Dangerfield remains important - 6th for BnF votes per game, 1st for Brownlow votes per game and 2nd for coaches votes per game. A mid game hammy and then early game broken ribs the second he returned was a double up of events that cost our season serious momentum. Can we manage him better if we have better luck on the injury front elsewhere?

With a better run at it hopefully Cameron can put together a full season of high quality and join Stewart at the top of this table. We need it.

Stengle, Holmes and J.Henry are three I'd love to be in this top 10 next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back