Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

San Francisco have today wheeled out their trade recruit and new starting captain Jesse Morton for his first press conference.
Morton made his first official appearance as a 49er wearing jersey number #4. When asked what significance this number had to him Morton replied: "It's the number of times I picked off (Quinn) Whitfield last year... who knows what number I'll be wearing next year".
Breaking league rules once again

Packers and Vikes have just worked out a block buster trade to have the Packers jump 1 spot ahead of the 9ers in the first round.

Packers get:
Pick 29 and pick 107 [4th round]

Vikings get:
Picks 71 [3rd], 123 [4th], 155 [5th] and 186 [6th]
Packers 2020 1st round pick

Packers are also said to be talking to teams for Pick 1. and had held talks with the Panthers for pick 3 and and unknown pick(s) before the Panthers traded that pick to New England

looking at FA bidding. no offers for Greg Olsen yet. f**k he's going to end up a 9er nextweek.

and if David Johnson doesnt take the Saints offer Cockliff gets a chance at him. last thing he needs is the best RB in the game

looking at FA bidding. no offers for Greg Olsen yet. f**k he's going to end up a 9er nextweek.

and if David Johnson doesnt take the Saints offer Cockliff gets a chance at him. last thing he needs is the best RB in the game
Im still yet to put my $50m worth of bids in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

there is going to be some mind games played.
Pick 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 28, 29, 30, 32, 35 and 36 all currently human.

and the Jags have picks 33 and 34. But who knows if Blacky will come back

Im still yet to put my $50m worth of bids in

Get Johnson today!
He’ll say no to the cpu and end up a niner

there is going to be some mind games played.
Pick 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 28, 29, 30, 32, 35 and 36 all currently human.

and the Jags have picks 33 and 34. But who knows if Blacky will come back

Who would of thought id be sweating with picks 3, 7 & 8.

Havent even looked at the draft board to see what is available / what i need

Packers and Vikes have just worked out a block buster trade to have the Packers jump 1 spot ahead of the 9ers in the first round.

Packers get:
Pick 29 and pick 107 [4th round]

Vikings get:
Picks 71 [3rd], 123 [4th], 155 [5th] and 186 [6th]
Packers 2020 1st round pick

Packers are also said to be talking to teams for Pick 1. and had held talks with the Panthers for pick 3 and and unknown pick(s) before the Panthers traded that pick to New England
Just trade number 1 to Dixie

#GoodWill

aussiedude - is my offer for my guys still in?
I changed et3 then changed characters

I can’t recall if et3 got a better or worse offer, but I need to know
Maybe check Lockett?

Breaking News
Bill Belicheck protege, Nick Saban returns to Browns

With Sean Payton agreeing last season to return as head coach, he agreed to accept a share in ownership. Meeting some goals, he turned that into a majority share.

With the time constraints of ownership holding him down, he has agreed to step down as head coach. He hasn’t ruled out a return to coaching in the same ilk of Paul brown before him. But for now, he will focus on making Cleveland a highly respected franchise.

His first hire is to bring back ex-defensive co-ordinator Nick Saban as head coach. This is a huge hire from the college ranks as he has proven to be the best ever college football coach. Even better than Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant

Fwiw, my offer for et3 was unlikely going to pass. He’d have taken the security, I would’ve offered him more money, but ownership mode stopped that. I only had $8m to use league wide on signing bonus.

Re-signing your own players you can go into the deficit, but free agents? Nup.
Had to make this change so I can match Cockliff38 next week with a much larger offer. And who knows. I might be able to go for Johnson too ;)

aussiedude - is my offer for my guys still in?
I changed et3 then changed characters

I can’t recall if et3 got a better or worse offer, but I need to know
Maybe check Lockett?
Im not online now. But ill look later. but we should be advancing about 10/11PM AEDT tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not online now. But ill look later. but we should be advancing about 10/11PM AEDT tonight.
Im done with FA for this week.

Advance away and lets get week 2 underway

some of the League signings.

David Johnson-- Seattle
Joe Thomas --NYG
Earl Thomas -- Browns
Shaw Thompson -- Tenn
Drew Brees - Den
B Scherff -- Sea
J James RT -- Sea
D.T - Den