Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my ******* god I can't make any free agent offers - RIP
You currently have the #2 offer for Devante Parker (85 wr) the only offer for Daeshon Hall (74 re), the only offer for manti te’o (77 mlb), the only offer for Preston smith (80 rolb),

You have to wait till week 2. Hopefully not many take the first offers.
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Good bye ET3, we hardly knew ye
You currently have the #2 offer for Devante Parker (85 wr) the only offer for Daeshon Hall (74 re), the only offer for manti te’o (77 mlb), the only offer for Preston smith (80 rolb),
CPU

Man - I had $80 mil to splash and I can't do anything, so bummed.
I dont think many FA's signed week 1 last time.

Drew Brees went to Arizona
Blount went to Washington, so did Mewhort and Poe
Shaq Barrett went to Miami
Posilszny went to the Browns
T Mmith to the Jags
T Jeringan to Arizona
Lacy to Dallas
Marquise Lee to Arizona
Revis to the Browns
T Gabriel back to the Falcons
Dirty bird got his QB in Moore

Arizona and Washington went huge in stage 1 FA

Man - I had $80 mil to splash and I can't do anything, so bummed.
Not that many bit names there.

Browns have a big offer for ET3 anyway. Looks like DB might of out paid, or it will have him stay on the board another week.

Not that many bit names there.

Browns have a big offer for ET3 anyway. Looks like DB might of out paid, or it will have him stay on the board another week.
Im giving him the money he wants
But only a 2 year deal rather than the 4/5 he’s asking for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING NEWS : Patriots Catch The Honey Badger

---

News out of Foxboro this evening as the Patriots complete multiple trades in the first week of the offseason heading into the 2019 draft. The big news involving a 3 way trade landing the Patriots superstar free safety Tyrann Mathieu from the Cardinals.

The Patriots send stars Dion Lewis (HB), Aqib Talib (CB) & a 2019 first round pick to the Cardinals for Mathieu. Then sent star veteran Devin McCourty (FS), starting fullback James Devlin & strong safety Patrick Chung to the Chiefs for the 7th overall pick in the 2019 draft.

The completed deals improve multiple positions for both Arizona & Kansas City, and also add some talented veterans in the locker room.

The Patriots however didn't stop there. Later in the night the Patriots made 2 further moves involving the Panthers & Giants.

The Patriots sent the 12th overall pick, Craig Rhinehart (LT) & Kian Bradley (HB) to Carolina in exhange for the Panthers 3rd overall pick & 4th round pick in the upcoming draft.

The 4th round pick was then sent to New York along with Cyrus Jones (CB) & Treyvon Hester (DT) for 32nd overall pick in the draft originally belonging to the recent Champion Buccaneers.

The trades addressed urgent cap issues for the Patriots. With Cooks being franchise tagged earlier in the week putting the Patriots in a tough spot. However the departures of Talib & McCourty freeing up an approximate $21 million from the Patriots salary.

It also shows the Patriots commitment to the 2019 draft, ending the day with 4 first round picks (3 of which are inside the top 10).

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was seen meeting with Tyrann Mathieu before the trade was completed. When news finally broke had the following to say: "players like Tyrann don't come around too often, he is a big presence whenever he steps onto the field and we are excited to have him onboard".

The Patriots have wasted no time this year after missing all of last years off season. We will wait and see if they have anymore surprises before the upcoming draft.

I had the franchise screen open last night and started scrolling thru free agents but then fell asleep on my chair, woke up two hours later and was still tired and turned off the ps4.

Bengals to do some things tonight in free agency and trades. I don't expect them to go crazy as they have a strong nucleus of a roster, but some moves I'd imagine could happen.

Does FA show up if a new person joins a new franchise?

Say for example I make an alt account then trade the acquired FAs to the 49ers. It would ruin a cpu team, of course
Don't worry if the 49ers are crap.

We all know you will still probably win the superbowl.

Don't worry if the 49ers are crap.

We all know you will still probably win the superbowl.
Mate I narrowly beat LA/DB/AD with a sick team and haven’t played chewy/bla. I’m not winning with 30 players on the squad, headlined by Dalton, Hyde and a FB!

Besides I just wanna splash 80mil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back