Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed - Chewy, GG, LA (I'm guessing?), DB, Stinger and myself - liking my post counts as confirmation :D

aussiedude, Blacky, Carl Hooper, Dixie Flatline, Golden G, BLA60 - do you want in on the madden H2H tournament? (details in the preceding posts)

I'm also going to assume Jatz is in once he sorts through his family stuff

Just work out what format you guys s want and I’ll adjust the spreadsheet

If you want two rounds or one, six or four team finals system, etc. if you want only one team or it doesn’t matter.

Just stick with 8 min qtr all pro imo
Two rounds (Home + away), 50% of entrants make finals, team doesn't matter

So are we going to do rounds/fixtures?

Or everyone just organises to play each other whenever?
Just play whenever, there's no need to be inhibited by fixtures and waiting for people before others can play. Take chewy for example, he'd be able to smash out a handful of games but then be inaccessible for the rest of the week.

I assume you guys are all over the goings on at playstation, I'm planning to get one before '19 drops, is there a new model on the way or the ps4 the main option for foreseeable future?

I assume you guys are all over the goings on at playstation, I'm planning to get one before '19 drops, is there a new model on the way or the ps4 the main option for foreseeable future?
pretty sure they released a slim version a few months back so I wouldnt imagine that there will be a new version in the foreseeable future

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the season a shambles with the trades n stuff??

I think people are a bit sick of the season more than anything. Some think there are too many CPU games. Others are annoyed with the various trading manipulations, whilst a portion of people don't like the fake names of players, multiple restarts, stat whoring and what not.

I'm sure the season will start again for Madden 19, but this will be a good way to change it up for the time being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back