Gaming Madden 22

Remove this Banner Ad

What level do you guys play on? I've finally fired up Madden 20 after I bought it a couple of years ago. I went through and did quite a few of the practices to get the hang of the game (particularly defense) and started a season with the Jets. Rookie mode is pretty easy, I was racking up the wins in preseason and scored 30 points by half time in one game (6 minute quarters).

But then I put it on Pro mode and I'm finding it impossible to win, let alone All-Pro or All-Madden mode. I've got close once or twice but mostly in losing by at least 2 scores.

Any tips other than practice?

What level do you guys play on? I've finally fired up Madden 20 after I bought it a couple of years ago. I went through and did quite a few of the practices to get the hang of the game (particularly defense) and started a season with the Jets. Rookie mode is pretty easy, I was racking up the wins in preseason and scored 30 points by half time in one game (6 minute quarters).

But then I put it on Pro mode and I'm finding it impossible to win, let alone All-Pro or All-Madden mode. I've got close once or twice but mostly in losing by at least 2 scores.

All pro PLUS using slider settings that make it tougher and more realistic is far better than all-maddeb

All-Pro usually the sweet spot from memory. For franchise usually look into some custom sliders as well.

All-Madden just felt like it was all AI cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find my level offensively is in between all-pro and all-madde
Whereas on defence i'm smack bang on all-pro.

All Pro I'll win by 1-6 scores
Alll Madden I'll lose by 1-6 scores

All Pro Ill march up and down the field and stop them often
all madden they'll march up and down the field and stop me often.

I think I still need to get used to it, was playing way too slow on offense which is why I was finding it impossible to score. Plus I kept going for it on 4th down which was giving them great field position haha

Not sure if there's a difference in sim vs arcade either (difficulty wise) - I just played the Giants on Pro difficulty but changed it to arcade instead of sim and beat them easily 36-3.

Will have another crack tomorrow on Sim and then have a go at All Pro to see how I handle it (playing Madden 20 btw)

I find my level offensively is in between all-pro and all-madde
Whereas on defence i'm smack bang on all-pro.

All Pro I'll win by 1-6 scores
Alll Madden I'll lose by 1-6 scores

All Pro Ill march up and down the field and stop them often
all madden they'll march up and down the field and stop me often.

This. I've tried several times to switch up to AM but just get killed on defence everytime.

All Pro with a good set of sliders (matt10) is the way to go IMHO but I'll keep trying AM now & then.

So these AM sliders came up on one of the youtubers I follow - *ALL-FLAZKO SET* - about 2/3rds the way down the page, couple games in & so far so good, much better than any others I tried before, still a challenge but not demoralising yet.

AmericanCrow will be chuffed to know I completed my season on Madden 20 and Freddie Kitchens was named coach of the year. Sadly the Jets beat the Browns in the AFCCG.

If only we had the Jets for the AFC title in 86

I'm liking the new franchise stuff so if you're into that it's probably a buy imo.
Yeah I figure the game will be enjoyable

Heaps of people bagged last years version but i still enjoyed it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back