Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's official but it's also quite open ended, it's not directly a sale, they'll also take part sale or investments.
Bit annoyed that they are also seemingly only targeting US investors.

Typical Ronaldo, moments before it was announced he was leaving, he releases his new watch with a photo of him scoring against United.

I’ll remember him for 03-09, that’s the legend of United I will think about, his ‘fairytale’ comeback has been a disaster.

Glazers selling up, fantastic news, let’s pray we get better owners though and not another Glazers situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh, I don't like this whole targeting US investors but bloody hell boys, we have made it. After so many years, we have made it.
We are using the same firm as Chelsea used should work out well

Getting CL football becomes extremely important now. If we want to attract the calibre of players the club deserves to have, CL football is top priority now.
With this news of a potential sale/new investment, I think our club has just become attractive to players.

First I’ve heard of it.

Definitely just rumours, you don’t see players jump from big club to big club after one season.
Would be 31 at the start of next season. Relies on pace. Exactly the sort of transfer we shouldn't make.

The fact that's he's an ex-dipper makes it a non starter anyway.

Bellingham is the one to spunk massive money on if a new owner (please please please let there be a new owner with cash) wants a statement signing.

Any truth to the rumours linking us to Sadio Mane? Doubt.

I haven’t seen one of these batshit crazy links in years. Yeah, we are linked to many players but you can see most of them possibly happening. This one is like the years we would get linked to Gerrard or Lampard 😂

Right now I’m taking Messi over Mbappe.

Knowing Mbappe brings what pogba and ronaldo bring then no thank you.
you are clearly delusional if you wouldnt want mbappe on the squad,

and regardless of ronaldos actions, (he wanted out) his record for us no one comes close to it over the last 15 years

Would be 31 at the start of next season. Relies on pace. Exactly the sort of transfer we shouldn't make.

The fact that's he's an ex-dipper makes it a non starter anyway.

Bellingham is the one to spunk massive money on if a new owner (please please please let there be a new owner with cash) wants a statement signing.
Michael Owen worked out well :p

I don’t like that the interview was done, there’s some crap in there and there’s also some home truths. Wasn’t at all surprising that he only acknowledged 3 players he rates, Dalot, Martinez and Casemiro, went in on the young blokes saying they don’t work hard enough, the rest basically are s**t.

The club not progressing in 13 years, well blow me down with a feather, that’s nothing new, us fans know that since SAF & Gill left, the club has stalled, has not moved on at all in all aspects.

SAF was carrying this club and when he retired the place had no ******* idea what to do. Hopefully we are finally starting to turn a corner, Glazers need to * off and we need an owner/s who will invest heavily off field as much as on it.

SAF was also partially responsible for our fall

Advocating for Moyes

Not working hard enough for new players prior to his retirement.

He didn't want his legacy replaced so quickly with another.
“I love Solskjaer. I think he was a top person because what I keep inside my heart, it’s the heart of the person. And Ole for me is a top person.

“It’s hard. It’s hard to assume [the role] after Sir Alex Ferguson, but I think he did a good job for sure.

“You need much more time. But I never doubt that [he is] going to be a good coach in the future. But it was a good experience. I was so pleased to work with him even for a short period.”

Translation - “Ole played me, so I love him!”.

Lol, Ole was a ******* s**t manager, Ronaldo.
Ole was a *. Shows Ronaldo played up for just for himself. as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back