Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will squarely on the Glazers if we drop off and dont make top 4 or win a trophy. But I guess they really do not care as selling. The cash cow is now just based on getting rid of the club and not future draining of it. Is just a pity they did not sell last summer as is going to cost us this season them not being gone before the transfer window shuts.

So we’re down to a midfield of Fred, Casemiro and Bruno, another injury and McFred is back.

Glazers can seriously go and get ****ed, no backing whatsoever for ETH in Jan, if our season falls apart the blame falls squarely on the Glazers and they won’t give a s**t.
Hopefully all is fixed come the new owners and next season with better players.

Hope I’m not the only one but I think we should go after Bellingham especially if we get CL, I can’t see him going to Liverpool unless they’re in it.

This transfer window has been crazy. Money flying around everywhere and we're sitting on our hands content that we've loaned in a 30 year old from the Championship.

The January transfer landscape has changed and once again we're left behind due to shithouse owners and incompetent management.

Every club around us has gone to work and we're sitting on our hands because these clowns 'prefer doing business in the summer window'.

We have 8 games in 26 days through February, with a further 3 in the week after that. How can the management not see that and plan accordingly?

A paper thin squad likely won't be able to handle this. If we somehow emerge in a strong position ETH is a genius.

This transfer window has been crazy. Money flying around everywhere and we're sitting on our hands content that we've loaned in a 30 year old from the Championship.

The January transfer landscape has changed and once again we're left behind due to shithouse owners and incompetent management.

Every club around us has gone to work and we're sitting on our hands because these clowns 'prefer doing business in the summer window'.

We have 8 games in 26 days through February, with a further 3 in the week after that. How can the management not see that and plan accordingly?

A paper thin squad likely won't be able to handle this. If we somehow emerge in a strong position ETH is a genius.
I think this year will prove an anomaly due to the Qatar world cup. It's common for a lot of player movement after a WC.

But yeah, heck the Glazers.

We were never going to sign anyone this transfer window. The Glazers don’t care. Soon this won’t be their club anymore, so why would they spend money on something that isn’t theirs?

They’re just giving us fans a big “heck you” before they sell for a heap of money.

18 years of absolute s**t, can’t wait for the parasites to be gone, have ruined us.

We were never going to sign anyone this transfer window. The Glazers don’t care. Soon this won’t be their club anymore, so why would they spend money on something that isn’t theirs?
its not their money. plus the better position the club is in the more is it worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somethings up there, he seems to be a quality player and out of contract yet there appears to be no interest.....

Possible he has already agreed a deal in secret elsewhere.

Eriksen out for a couple of months and we’re really not going to add any midfield reinforcements.

We were never going to make any proper signings, we are being sold, why would existing owners decide to invest now?

Seen this a few times. It’s a nonsensical argument.

Do you do any work to your house before you sell it. Clean your car before you list it?

Well, s**t has escalated. He is on a flight to Manchester atm..just need Uncle Todd to stay away.

Edit: Orny is saying it's nearly done. Welcome to Manchester, Marcel. Cue the despacito highlights..

Last edited:
Don’t know anything about him but it’s a body in midfield that isn’t McTominay.

ETH has showed that he won’t start players that don’t work in his system/s**t players just because they are in the squad. That’s why Ronaldo (this season, not others), Maguire and now McTominay weren’t/aren’t starting games like they did with other managers. ETH has even confirmed that since he was playing Luke Shaw at CB, so he wouldn’t start Maguire when we had a CB out injured.

Christian Eriksen is out injured, so ETH demands a midfielder from Bayern Munich before the transfer window shuts. Our previous managers would have just started McTominay or Fred.

Don’t know anything about him but it’s a body in midfield that isn’t McTominay.

Not as creative as Eriksen but much more rounded player and has a huge engine. It is a very good loan signing.

In further good news, Sancho and Martial are back in first team contention.

Last edited:
Eriksen out for a couple of months and we’re really not going to add any midfield reinforcements.

Seen this a few times. It’s a nonsensical argument.

Do you do any work to your house before you sell it. Clean your car before you list it?

The Glazers haven't put any money into the club before but sure they'll do so now that they are selling...

Sabitzer is fine. Can fill a number of roles and is a decent Eriksen replacement.

Importantly it’s another body for the midfield. That’s crucial.

Wouldn’t have minded a buy clause but seems a straight loan.

Let’s not forget though it’s a signing out of pure desperation.

The Glazers haven't put any money into the club before but sure they'll do so now that they are selling...

I don’t disagree with that, but it’s a completely separate discussion.

You’re good at shifting the goalposts.

You asked why would owners buy when a club is for sale. I told you.

Sabitzer is fine. Can fill a number of roles and is a decent Eriksen replacement.

Importantly it’s another body for the midfield. That’s crucial.

Wouldn’t have minded a buy clause but seems a straight loan.

Let’s not forget though it’s a signing out of pure desperation.

I don’t disagree with that, but it’s a completely separate discussion.

You’re good at shifting the goalposts.

You asked why would owners buy when a club is for sale. I told you.

No it's not shifting anything. It's stating the facts on Manchester United being sold and why we won't buy in Jan. Take it how you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back