Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, no way... If he was any good Bayern would be keeping him around.

also for all the Ten Hag hate, Bayern are looking at him to replace Tuchel

Reckon you'll find it's more Tuchel wanting to leave and not Bayern forcing him out, reason why the fans weren't happy he was leaving.

Bayern have been linked to everyone since and even had Rangnick lined up who turned them down, along with Alonso and Nagelsmann. If they have interest in ETH it's because everyone else is saying no to them.

We are 64 shots away (3 games left) from breaking the all time Premier League record of shots faced in a single season.

Literally the worst manager we have had post SAF.
That is just a ridiculous stat.
I mean, you could have asked for that stat to embarrass the club and you'd be told it's impossible.

Here's the other one in a graphic
Screenshot_20240507_203103.jpg

Last edited:
Tuchel is not the answer.

Tbh not even Pep or Klopp would be the answer we are screwed.

Someone has to be the answer. All the necessary changes are happening in the back so they need to nail the next manager. I genuinely don't understand why people would be against Tuchel.

As trash as we are, and as desperate for change as I am, would love to pull one out of our arse and put a dent in Arsenal's title chase.

I probably prefer Arsenal take the title than City.

The manager isnt the answer until we beef up the squad. Its been thin on talent for years

Unfortunately we don't have the money to do so, a lot will depend on sales. Smarter buys will be good, less 100m spends on average wingers.

I still dont think ETH is the problem..
name a manager that would of coped better with this year?
Martinez and Shaw have hampered us massively. Casemiro drop off, Rashford going back to normal output.

I still dont think ETH is the problem..
name a manager that would of coped better with this year?
Martinez and Shaw have hampered us massively. Casemiro drop off, Rashford going back to normal output.

No one is saying ETH is the problem but he is part of the problem. He is tactically inept and looks/comes across as extremely clueless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ETH IS a problem because his man management/tactics/coaching suck. He sucks in all areas. There is not a single area where he excels in apart from bullshitting the fans about a process.

Sky showed that all the key stats show we should almost be in a relegation fight this season but he is lucky the likes of Maguire and McTominay have played out of their skin.

And yes, the squad is also a huge problem but that can be fixed by a competent sporting director.

We require a manager who is hands off the recruitment side and purely focuses on coaching so that we actually look like a competent team on the field and have a playing style. That's the first step in getting back to where we belong, which won't be achieved by hanging onto a s**t manager.

Oh, how I wish we had a creative attacking midfielder who can pass the ball. We are so predictable with our attacks down the wing that it makes the opposition defenders jobs so much easier.

With a player who can thread key passes in the midfield to Hojlund centrally or out wide to Garnacho etc, we'd be so much more damaging going forward.

Someone has to be the answer. All the necessary changes are happening in the back so they need to nail the next manager. I genuinely don't understand why people would be against Tuchel.
His style of play, throwing players under the bus, tactics, player management, is hard to get along with, with the upper hierarchy.

I'd assume these few things would be why, I for one wouldn't prefer his style of play.

Sounds like De Zerbi and Potter are ahead of him anyways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back