Racing March Daily Punt - Speedy squibs and Sydney slop

Remove this Banner Ad

Theanswermyfriend should be clear favourite R7 Flemington.

Has deadset panels on Overshare who fell in after having the run of the race last start. No certainty to run 1400m either.

Theanswermyfriend has had 3 starts at Flemington for 2 highly impressive wins and a narrow loss where he was driven mad in front. I can't believe the price he is.

tenor.gif
Word of warning. never resumed over 1400 m before AND was in the Smerdon stable, Was one of the shenanigans horses.

Word of warning. never resumed over 1400 m before AND was in the Smerdon stable, Was one of the shenanigans horses.
Not worried about the Smerdon thing, fitness is a legitimate query but the price is more than acceptable to find out.

There's also a distinct lack of winning chances behind him. Wyndspelle may get his chance but is a non-winner, Mask Of Time also first up and Sovereign Nation generally goes worse 2nd up. Can't see any other chances.

Not worried about the Smerdon thing, fitness is a legitimate query but the price is more than acceptable to find out.

There's also a distinct lack of winning chances behind him. Wyndspelle may get his chance but is a non-winner, Mask Of Time also first up and Sovereign Nation generally goes worse 2nd up. Can't see any other chances.
Agree with you on Overshare, hes got no hope, but there are a few old campaigners who can bob up now and then, He is my clear top pick especially as he should control the speed... but I also think he is at his right odds. I wouldn't take anything shorter. I do rate Henry Dwyer as a trainer, he has done me lots of favours

Really looking forward to seeing Rising Red return. Dont like his chances tomorrow but come the spring he is one ill be keeping an eye on for the cups. Was every bit as good as Gingernuts and Jon Snow as a 3yo

Jesus Christ - only just got around looking at the Valley fields but WTF is Cliff's Edge doing going around in the Alistair Clark - FMD for a bloke who can train at times the milkshake man couldn't place a good horse to save his life.

WTF is he not heading up for the Rosehill Guineas?
Superbly placed

500k easy

Theanswermyfriend should be clear favourite R7 Flemington.

Has deadset panels on Overshare who fell in after having the run of the race last start. No certainty to run 1400m either.

Theanswermyfriend has had 3 starts at Flemington for 2 highly impressive wins and a narrow loss where he was driven mad in front. I can't believe the price he is.

You're ignoring the horse from the far superior racing jurisdiction ;)

You're ignoring the horse from the far superior racing jurisdiction ;)
Mask Of Time?

Yeah I mentioned him above, just think TAMF is better suited at this distance and if the track plays similar to last week, he might end up in a terrible spot. He's my 3rd pick but I'm keen on TAMF.

M

MoT 4th in a group 1 to Tosen last start fair form
Yeah it is, but Sovereign Nation and Petrology ran past him to fill the placings there, so I don't think it was a true G1 race.

I just wanna watch him and learn more today, but don't let me put you off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunlight very impressive, just a running machine.

Interesting to see what Written By can do.

Sunlight very impressive, just a running machine.

Interesting to see what Written By can do.

Yup - nice win - and will start a very nice false fave now and get you a good price for all the Sydney horses - hopefully Written By does the same

Yup - nice win - and will start a very nice false fave now and get you a good price for all the Sydney horses - hopefully Written By does the same
I won't be betting, but I can't see who you'd want to back to beat her.

If you say Performer, you're deadset taking the piss lol.

I won't be betting, but I can't see who you'd want to back to beat her.

If you say Performer, you're deadset taking the piss lol.

He's definitely the pea at this stage #sydney #trialform

Honestly not keen on anything but history says she will struggle to win so very happy to play around her at what is sure to be unders.

Pago Pago definitely looked a better form race with margins, Time etc.

Been a while since these races were at pointy end of form for a slipper. Still generally prefer the ones with scope in a slipper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back