Society/Culture Marco Deng. Is this type of thing becoming “normal” in Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I have read about the stories of African and/or Somalian gangs now frequenting Melbourne streets so has this just become a part of everyday life in Victoria these days?

Manhunt underway for suspect wanted over Melbourne stabbing
https://www.9news.com.au/national/p...stabbing/139e0be4-deab-42ae-8ce5-33b7223c45e0

Guy; 22 years old stabs a 21 year old bloke to death and is on the run.

WTF? Does this kid come from a direct refugee family background or what’s the go?

Yes, I get stabbed by African gang members every day.

On a serious note, this happened between two blokes who know each other (according to the article). It's far from a random or unprovoked attack, and given that it happened at 5am on a Monday morning I have to assume that neither of them were up to any good.

I have read about the stories of African and/or Somalian gangs now frequenting Melbourne streets so has this just become a part of everyday life in Victoria these days?

Manhunt underway for suspect wanted over Melbourne stabbing
https://www.9news.com.au/national/p...stabbing/139e0be4-deab-42ae-8ce5-33b7223c45e0

Guy; 22 years old stabs a 21 year old bloke to death and is on the run.

WTF? Does this kid come from a direct refugee family background or what’s the go?

You must be new here ... https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/melbournes-sudanese-gangs.1184381/page-241#post-65541853

241 pages of LNP supporters racist dog whistling even though fat Amanda let them in Vs 241 pages of lefties living in safe areas denying it all.

Meanwhile many of us that moved out 15-20 years ago got lumbered with the "cultural diversity" and have to put up with the BS on a daily basis as new housing estates had "social housing" forced on them as part of the plan by the pricks of both sides of politics.

Cops won't arrest them (my way we have 8 cops for 60K people, same staff levels when we had 12K) , SJW's deny there's an issue as they can go to the local cafe once in a while and listen to the nice uncle tom play the drums then stroke their goatee and rave about cultural enrichment.

Seriously I challenge any of them to hop off a train after dark in Pakenham on a Friday or Saturday night .........

• Banned
AS I state to all the BLM virtue signaling bullshit..............WTF does his race have to do with anything?
Because apparently these gangs defined by their race are a growing problem in Melbourne now. Probably that maybe.

Yes, I get stabbed by African gang members every day.

On a serious note, this happened between two blokes who know each other (according to the article). It's far from a random or unprovoked attack, and given that it happened at 5am on a Monday morning I have to assume that neither of them were up to any good.
That you finally admitting there is a slight Africans gang problem?

I thought it had been reported that it was another islander.
very unlikely they would mention race of attackers if they are not white, a social worker was lamenting how the sudanese and islanders don't get on so we will see when hopefully arrests are made ,in the last few months 17 year old Aguer Akech stabbed to death 21 year old Machar Kot stabbed to death for a group that is not many in numbers they seem to be involved in a lot of knife crime unless ive got it wrong and someone wants to enlighten me?

That you finally admitting there is a slight Africans gang problem?

I have no idea if there's an African gang problem. I know I was a lot more worried about them before I moved to Melbourne. Since moving I haven't seen any.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive got a question:everyone makes a big deal about the crime statistics, if a Sudanese person commits a crime it will go down on the stats sheet as a Sudanese crime, if an Australian commits a crime on the stats sheet it will go down as a crime committed by an Australian, if the offspring of a Sudanese couple who was born in Australia commits a crime which stats sheet does that come under?

ive got a question:everyone makes a big deal about the crime statistics, if a Sudanese person commits a crime it will go down on the stats sheet as a Sudanese crime, if an Australian commits a crime on the stats sheet it will go down as a crime committed by an Australian, if the offspring of a Sudanese couple who was born in Australia commits a crime which stats sheet does that come under?

Should be an Australian crime. I wasn't born in this country myself - I'm a dual national but if I break the law here it's hardly an Irish crime is it? I'd do Australian time for an Australian crime.

my point is that the sudanese crime is grossly under reported if their crimes are filed under australian when thats the nationality that gets ticked

'White Australian' crime isn't a reported factor, is it? 'Asian-Australian' crime neither? Hate to break it to you, but if you've got that Australian Citizenship document you're Australian, and so are your deeds both good and bad.

Should be an Australian crime. I wasn't born in this country myself - I'm a dual national but if I break the law here it's hardly an Irish crime is it? I'd do Australian time for an Australian crime.

Just as an aside, if you commit a crime and are convicted and sentenced, being a dual national, can you have your Australian citizenship cancelled and be deported to Ireland?

Just as an aside, if you commit a crime and are convicted and sentenced, being a dual national, can you have your Australian citizenship cancelled and be deported to Ireland?

I'd say only if I were causing terrorist offences, as that's been the only precedent set so far with regards to revoked citizenship. As far as I know nobody can be rendered 'stateless' so dual nationals are in a special situation regarding that revocation possibility.

I have no idea if there's an African gang problem. I know I was a lot more worried about them before I moved to Melbourne. Since moving I haven't seen any.

@Engimal v3 Honest question and I'm not trying to troll here, would you classify yourself inner or outer Melbourne? I ask as I work in the city and live outer so my experiences are are polar ends on a daily basis

@Geelong_Sicko I'm old enough to remember, the knife crime and dealing that was associated with late 80's Vietmanese immigrants, I lived in South Yarra at the time near "Salt" and worked for the comm bank both on Bridge Roads and Victoria Street so saw the s**t daily, it's not about racial vilification, the simple fact is that people get get dumped here, all the do gooders pat themselves on the back and say to each other "job well done" all the whilst ignoring the support services needed to deal with the culture shock. The inner suburban left loves to drop new arrivals in the outer burbs whilst not providing one cent of additional support be it social or emergency services

@Engimal v3 Honest question and I'm not trying to troll here, would you classify yourself inner or outer Melbourne? I ask as I work in the city and live outer so my experiences are are polar ends on a daily basis

I live in the inner northern suburbs and work in the city. Have lived in the city, inner north western suburbs and Bayside previous.

lol
try less abc and actuary paying attention and not live in denial

lol
try less abc and actuary paying attention and not live in denial

What's the answer you wanted? Just tell me what I have to say that won't make you piss and moan and I'll say it verbatim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back