Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the person who runs this forum is assertively anti-Catholic, it's best not to poke your toe into some threads.
That didn't respond. You've joined said forum, said you're catholic and that's why you're anti-SSM but Now you're acting like you're censored, and creating a false reality.

Nawwwwww poor old man cracked the sads

Again, you quote it, then say it's not there. This is pretty pathetic.

We get it, you just want to abuse for the sake of abuse, it's pretty sad but not completely rare for old blokes to act like that online.
You need therapy....

There is still no logical, rational or realistic reason to oppose SSM that I can think of or have seen put forward.

I'm not religious myself, but I've got a very good friend who is an Anglican pastor and he is very much in favour of it.

It certainly isn't something that will affect anyone else, other than getting certain people's noses out of joint, so I can't see any reason to oppose it whatsoever.

There is still no logical, rational or realistic reason to oppose SSM that I can think of or have seen put forward.

I'm not religious myself, but I've got a very good friend who is an Anglican pastor and he is very much in favour of it.

It certainly isn't something that will affect anyone else, other than getting certain people's noses out of joint, so I can't see any reason to oppose it whatsoever.
A pastor in favour. Surprise there....

No doubt.
Nah. I'm probably wrong. I'm sure it's common for people to join a footy forum in the last week and spend no time discussing football, but 99% of time arguing against SSM.

Nah. I'm probably wrong. I'm sure it's common for people to join a footy forum in the last week and spend no time discussing football, but 99% of time arguing against SSM.
:D

We will have to have a think about who it could be. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is absolutely no, read zero, reason why I have to engage with you in this thread. I have a different opinion. You shoot out leading questions.

Go talk with that big fart guy.
I asked you a question about your logic, and you can't respond.

For someone who doesn't have to engage you sure spend a lot of time engaging to refuse to engage. It's like inception.

Don't appreciate your tone mate.

I didn't make them up - I specifically made sure to get the correct up to date acronyms.

Trans rights is the next issue. Early transitioning, bathrooms , adoption, ivf rights, military service.

Imagine 10 years ago you told someone that in the future you could identify as anything you wanted and a group would demand that that wish was respected.

My understanding is that transitioning surgery is the domain of the Family Court regarding young people, so not open to campaigning or activism. Adoption, IVF rights and military service are already permitted. Bathrooms, I don't know.

Maybe I just got the interwebs.

I've been on here before.

I show respect to fellow posters (I got booted for that before). Perhaps some of you can now adopt the same attitude.

Maybe I just got the interwebs.

I've been on here before.

I show respect to fellow posters (I got booted for that before). Perhaps some of you can now adopt the same attitude.
So you are an alias...

Wow. If it's this bad so early on, how bad is it going to get?
I suspect this is precisely the level of "debate" that Abbott and his ilk would have been hoping for - and the nastier the better.
I feel sorry for any kids still trying to come to terms with their homosexuality and their place in our obviously exclusive society.
So do I, it must be so difficult for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back