Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson-smiling.jpg

Do whatever you want. FFS.
I was...
Not sure why you're so against being called an alias account, when you just admitted to being one

Literally the third person tonight to do something along this line of reasoning.

Because you boring the s**t out of me.
But you don't have to engage ;)

Would've been much simpler just to elaborate on your views like you were asked to. Instead of sooking about people pointing out fact.

Watching The House on ABC right now. So far it seems a light weight fluff piece, the trite rubbish that Anabelle Crabbe has made her stock in trade.

But it's hard not to be impressed with the actual building. Bloody massive it is, a huge operation and, to my eye, relatively pleasant to look at. The staffers seem nice, too.

Which makes today's farce all the more depressing.

There's this huge, stately building which has been designed to house our representatives in the serious business of governing. Instead it exists as a sort of cubby house for a pack of school kids who find it too hard to get their s**t together to put the public's wishes into law. The plebiscite is the political equivalent of "the dog ate my homework" and the postal plebiscite, which doesn't even look like it will get off the ground, one of the most pathetic brainfarts to ever stank up the hallways of Parliament.

Giving over to despair is the easy option. It is more worthwhile to point and laugh.

Lol at the coalition.

Lol at Malcolm Turnbull.

Lolololololol at Tony Abbott.

A.Crabb could have been a loved Australian journalist. She was great when she burst on the scene. Now I NEVER read her print or watch her on TV>

She has ruined it all by thinking that she is funny. She makes jokes that belong to die-hard politico nerds who at university made allies and not friends. The kind of jokes made by people when networking and need to take a shower later. But she genuinely thinks they are a riot.

I hate to hate on people, but I was just so dissapointed how quickly she cashed in her intellect.

But you don't have to engage ;)

Would've been much simpler just to elaborate on your views like you were asked to. Instead of sooking about people pointing out fact.

You are better and smarter than me. When I get close to 10,000 posts on bigfooty I'll be sure to look you up.

You are better and smarter than me. When I get close to 10,000 posts on bigfooty I'll be sure to look you up.
So what you're actually saying is "I don't want to engage with anyone on the topic because I'll be insulted so I'll just engage with everyone by insulting them"

Starting to see why you've been banned before.

So what you're actually saying is "I don't want to engage with anyone on the topic because I'll be insulted so I'll just engage with everyone by insulting them"

No.

Search milo 2001 newb.

Smh at all the gay marriage supporters that are whinging about the plebiscite. There's finally going to be a vote to allow gay marriage (which you've claimed you'll easily win because the vast majority of Australians support gay marriage), and you still have a cry because it's too expensive. Gay marriage is going to be voted in within a few months and you're still raging.

Smh at all the gay marriage supporters that are whinging about the plebiscite. There's finally going to be a vote to allow gay marriage (which you've claimed you'll easily win because the vast majority of Australians support gay marriage), and you still have a cry because it's too expensive. Gay marriage is going to be voted in within a few months and you're still raging.
Have a read through this thread to see why it's a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't think of better things to spend $100+ million on rather than a "kicking the can down the road" exercise?

Seriously?

I'm not opposed to the plebiscite because of its cost (though the cost is absurd). I'm opposed to it because I have no more right casting judgement on a gay couple's relationship than they do on mine.

I don't get the boycott message either. Not exactly the way they wanted it but it is at least a way forward and they've got most of the secular straight population (like me) on side with them on this. I am perfectly happy to vote YES, and I've never had a lustful gay thought in my life.

Abbott using his sister as a political pawn in his views against same sex marriage. What an a-hole and low life scum he is no wonder he is a failed PM and a bigger failure of a human being.

This doesn't even make sense as a response to what you quoted...

You must be an arts student.

Let's just let this lay out there.

Being told I said what I didn't say.

Modus Operandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back