Preview Marsh Community Series - Melbourne v Adelaide, 22 Feb 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the fu** play a slow s**t skilled Jones in defense our weakness in defense is clearly speed. If he starts the year there we are fā€™ed. HBF where our players get gifted games before they retire

I forgot how much Jones playing triggers you , even in a practice match it seems. šŸ˜‚

Why the fu** play a slow s**t skilled Jones in defense our weakness in defense is clearly speed. If he starts the year there we are fā€™ed. HBF where our players get gifted games before they retire
Where they're listed is basically irrelevant mate, never turns out that way. Hold fire on the melt until the game starts.

Where they're listed is basically irrelevant mate, never turns out that way. Hold fire on the melt until the game starts.
Not a melt just facts and i hope thats not our backline set up. Lose Frost and Hunt from down back and throw in Jones. How many games we gotta gift this campaigner til he hits 300?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones came into last year massively unfit and never caught up, he's someone I'm willing to forgive and give pass to until I see the same sort of stuff this year.

Jones came into last year massively unfit and never caught up, he's someone I'm willing to forgive and give pass to until I see the same sort of stuff this year.
Yeah, that's the opinion I'm of as well, from memory, he basically came out of the rehab group for Round 1, and I seem to remember reading about him doing a lot of standing around watching last preseason as well, not a great prep for an old bloke.

Pretty decent side weā€™ve picked. A few I wasnā€™t sure would be playing yet. AVB Smith Tmac.

I wouldnā€™t take the team sheet as gospel. Jones names at half back but I thought he was being touted to play forward this year.

Surprised we didnā€™t pick Hunt in the squad.

Pretty decent side weā€™ve picked. A few I wasnā€™t sure would be playing yet. AVB Smith Tmac.

I wouldnā€™t take the team sheet as gospel. Jones names at half back but I thought he was being touted to play forward this year.

Surprised we didnā€™t pick Hunt in the squad.
Yeah will be interesting to see where they play Jones. He's pretty much a liability in the middle for his lack of speed now, and he's not skilful enough to play the role Lewis was playing across HB for us at times last year or so, and we definitely need to inject pace down there not slow veterans. I kinda had him down as a forward flanker type role but I'm scratching my head to know where he fits now.

Yeah will be interesting to see where they play Jones. He's pretty much a liability in the middle for his lack of speed now, and he's not skilful enough to play the role Lewis was playing across HB for us at times last year or so, and we definitely need to inject pace down there not slow veterans. I kinda had him down as a forward flanker type role but I'm scratching my head to know where he fits now.
I think half forward is a good spot for him. Agree that heā€™s not suited to half back. Could see him have stints though the middle. But he knows where the goals are and could be handy up forward.

Jones is still excellent in traffic and incredibly hard to tackle. I'm backing him in to play a number of handy roles for us around the ground in 2020 if he can stay fit

Don't know. I do remember him being stupid enough to enter his real name as his username tho.

I actually just learned/realized a few days ago the meaning of his name, and I was so offended by it that I already used a variation of it for a new account I made elsewhere.

I actually just learned/realized a few days ago the meaning of his name, and I was so offended by it that I already used a variation of it for a new account I made elsewhere.

No, you don't understand, he actually used his REAL name when opening his big footy account and CHANGED it to TopKent numerous years later. Hard to believe I know, but true. That's our nickgrant69 for ya! šŸ’—šŸ˜‚

No, you don't understand, he actually used his REAL name when opening his big footy account and CHANGED it to TopKent numerous years later. Hard to believe I know, but true. That's our nickgrant69 for ya! šŸ’—šŸ˜‚

Oh man hahaha.

Real names, posting selfies, trading addresses. Yaā€™ll are crazy here šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Back