Preview Marsh Community Series - Melbourne v Adelaide, 22 Feb 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man hahaha.

Real names, posting selfies, trading addresses. Ya’ll are crazy here 🤣

Now you put it that way, I'm staring to understand where you and PG are coming from....bunch of ******* weirdoes.

No, you don't understand, he actually used his REAL name when opening his big footy account and CHANGED it to TopKent numerous years later. Hard to believe I know, but true. That's our nickgrant69 for ya! 💗😂
Even all these years later, I still can’t decide which part is worse, his real name, or the 69 ...

No, you don't understand, he actually used his REAL name when opening his big footy account and CHANGED it to TopKent numerous years later. Hard to believe I know, but true. That's our nickgrant69 for ya! 💗😂

Only have meself to blame after I get John Lennoned because I called someone's Round 3 assessment dumb as.

Jones came into last year massively unfit and never caught up, he's someone I'm willing to forgive and give pass to until I see the same sort of stuff this year.
yeah he has enough runs on the board to be given the benefit of doubt

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

The other thing Jones has that alot of our players don't have is good skills and decision making which are good attributes to have off half back
Are you taking the piss? Good skills and decidion making? You mean no look dump kicks are classed as those 2 mentioned? * me the rose coloured glasses you campaigners have on for this campaigner is unbelievable he is a glorified c grader who only played decent when he was aloud to do whatever the * he wanted in the worst team in * knows how long.. next will come the loyalty drivel aint no campaigner changing workplaces for 1/2 the money if there was any other offers what so ever to begin with.

Are you taking the piss? Good skills and decidion making? You mean no look dump kicks are classed as those 2 mentioned? fu** me the rose coloured glasses you campaigners have on for this campaigner is unbelievable he is a glorified c grader who only played decent when he was aloud to do whatever the fu** he wanted in the worst team in fu** knows how long.. next will come the loyalty drivel aint no campaigner changing workplaces for 1/2 the money if there was any other offers what so ever to begin with.
Howd you get roped into being a ds man living in that other country anyway

The other thing Jones has that alot of our players don't have is good skills and decision making which are good attributes to have off half back
His skills are still solid but not 100% on his decision making. Still think he can be a solid player this year on a flank/occasionally running through the guts.

Also: good side except for the ruck situation. Hopefully Weid makes a decent fist of it but gets plenty of time up forward too. Great to see Vanders and TMc in

Are you taking the piss? Good skills and decidion making? You mean no look dump kicks are classed as those 2 mentioned? fu** me the rose coloured glasses you campaigners have on for this campaigner is unbelievable he is a glorified c grader who only played decent when he was aloud to do whatever the fu** he wanted in the worst team in fu** knows how long.. next will come the loyalty drivel aint no campaigner changing workplaces for 1/2 the money if there was any other offers what so ever to begin with.
yawn.......looks like we have a new older whipping boy before the season has even started.

Vince then Lewis now Jones and I can only assume it will be Jetta or Hibberd next year

I'm happy to have Jones playing as a HBF until otherwise proven wrong. He may be a c grader these days but every team needs and has c grade players. Unfortunately the fast, highly skilled elite HBFérs are fairly scarce and it's not like we have several of them knocking down the door to remove Jones from the side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yawn.......looks like we have a new older whipping boy before the season has even started.

Vince then Lewis now Jones and I can only assume it will be Jetta or Hibberd next year

I'm happy to have Jones playing as a HBF until otherwise proven wrong. He may be a c grader these days but every team needs and has c grade players. Unfortunately the fast, highly skilled elite HBFérs are fairly scarce and it's not like we have several of them knocking down the door to remove Jones from the side
Yeah cause clearly ive only just started on Jones yesterday look how well the other 2 worked being slow as * so hey lets go round 3 but this time use a smaller shitter kick surely thatll work. Who said anything about needing to be elite? Hore or Hunt or Wagner or even the kid we drafted in Rivers should get games ahead of Jones considering Jetta and Hibberd are getting on. Wagner FFS is a better option than Jones.

Yeah cause clearly ive only just started on Jones yesterday look how well the other 2 worked being slow as fu** so hey lets go round 3 but this time use a smaller shitter kick surely thatll work. Who said anything about needing to be elite? Hore or Hunt or Wagner or even the kid we drafted in Rivers should get games ahead of Jones considering Jetta and Hibberd are getting on. Wagner FFS is a better option than Jones.
Hunt is playing forward, Rivers needs to prove he is AFL worthy, Hore will still get a game down back regardless of Jones and Wagner well you just lost all credibility there

Hunt is playing forward, Rivers needs to prove he is AFL worthy, Hore will still get a game down back regardless of Jones and Wagner well you just lost all credibility there
Nope just pointing out how s**t Jones is that our shittest defender is still a better option than him. Hunt is still a better option down back considering the lack of pace we now have down there. pigeon holing Hunt as a forward but Jones can play defense when he has never defended anything in his whole career. Who does Hore take the place of if its not Jones? Still got fat boy to come in as well if we want Lever as 3rd man OMac stays in. Then if ya just moving Jones (Hunt cant though) which poor campaigner misses out cause of this crab? I dont care where Jones ends up turning it over on the ground he isnt in our best 22.

From a post on FB , not mine ....

casey/Melb v Essendon:

Noticeable Melbourne players I can only see warming up are Rivers, J Wagner (was named tomorrow), O Baker, Bradkte, Hunt, Jordan, Hore & Bedford the rest look like all Casey players, The flipside looks like the dons have turned up with a fairly strong squad, McGrath, Merritt, Langdon, Saad, Guelfi, Frances, Zaharakis, Orazio 🔴🔵

From a post on FB , not mine ....

casey/Melb v Essendon:

Noticeable Melbourne players I can only see warming up are Rivers, J Wagner (was named tomorrow), O Baker, Bradkte, Hunt, Jordan, Hore & Bedford the rest look like all Casey players, The flipside looks like the dons have turned up with a fairly strong squad, McGrath, Merritt, Langdon, Saad, Guelfi, Frances, Zaharakis, Orazio 🔴🔵

Going by the very limited Twitter updates from the club, sounds like we're copping a bit of a hiding early. As you'd expect given the lineups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back