Preview Marsh Community Series - Melbourne v Adelaide, 22 Feb 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a glorified practice match . It may be that he is more physically ready for a match than a few others , IDK . If he is still being picked when his form clearly doesn't warrant it then i will melt too .

How strong is that bombers side? Only up by 17 points at 1/2 time. Was expecting to see them up by 10 goals at the half

Yeah cause clearly ive only just started on Jones yesterday look how well the other 2 worked being slow as fu** so hey lets go round 3 but this time use a smaller shitter kick surely thatll work. Who said anything about needing to be elite? Hore or Hunt or Wagner or even the kid we drafted in Rivers should get games ahead of Jones considering Jetta and Hibberd are getting on. Wagner FFS is a better option than Jones.
Where is Hore? That guy was awesome last year and I've barely seen his name mentioned this year

To be fair me and blitznu have considered Jones past it since late 2018. I honestly don’t see a spot in the side for him if his form of the last 18 months continues.
hopefully the mods of this board can award each of you a badge for your great achievement!

Other country? WA now classed as another country? Parents didnt follow footy so no links. i followed the sharks, raptors and demons. Messed up lil campaigner obviously.
Might as well be another country the way the Wassies complain about the eastern side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had the north/dogs game on and surprised to see it at Marvel. Didn’t realize they played some of these at the big venues, but I really wish ours were.

He was the boards Fabio at one stage, banging different Canadian chicks every weekend. International heartbreaker.
The most awful thing he did was forcing them to watch Dees games.

Who will start as the main ruck

Guessing Weideman? And Luke Jackson to maybe assist. Maybe mainly 2nd half assistance
Probably Tmac will start but maybe Jackson might start. I think we will probably have a new ruck for each bounce

By looking at this side it seems Harmes will play midfield

N.Jones or Fritsch to play down back which sortve goes against their training as forward and Harmes training as a defender

I just can't see why Harmes wouldn't be a mid after his last 2 years why muck around with him. I feel training as a defender is to purely follow a gun when they rest fwd in the goal square

Lack too much past the big 3 Oliver, Brayshaw and Viney inside if he doesn't play mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back