Marvel’s Avengers - Came September 4, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting so many crashes on this - playing on PC. I reckon close to a half of the missions I"ve done have ended in a crash.
Double sad that you didn’t get this on PS4 my friend

so whats the verdict? i was put off by the initial gameplay reveal and good reviews are hard to come by. any good or wait til sale?

Ive played about 6 hours so far, the campaign is decent, I’m liking it. Has a few glitches and bugs, but it’s good fun playing online if you have some mates to play with.

If you love superheroes and Marvel should give it a go 👍

so whats the verdict? i was put off by the initial gameplay reveal and good reviews are hard to come by. any good or wait til sale?

Gameplay is alright, story is interesting, character models are trash but the voice acting is good so you can ignore the faces.

Next gen patch update launched today. I think its easier on Xbox than PS5 but you need to launch the newly updated last gen version first and get a save file or some s**t from there. Then launch the next gen version.

The also released their (poor imo) roadmap. The fact they used Chadwick Bosemans death as a reason to delay the Wakanda expansion when its obvious as * that it just wasn't anywhere near ready is starting to become bloody obvious now.

1616126066350.png

Stoked to log in after not touching it since maybe October and see that thundercloud Thor skin I bought that just randomly disappeared still hasn't been returned. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked this up today, just felt like a button masher while I’m at home sick.

The only real complaint I have so far is that the Hulk feels really slow and weak. I can understand him being a bit slower but bloody hell.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So I bought this with the intention of returning it to EB this week, but I’m actually really enjoying it.

My question is, I’m just about finished the campaign, is there much to do afterwards?

So I bought this with the intention of returning it to EB this week, but I’m actually really enjoying it.

My question is, I’m just about finished the campaign, is there much to do afterwards?

Nope.

Ended up returning this to EB but once the digital copy goes on sale (if ever) I’ll be picking it up. Sometimes I just want something mindless and grindy to play and this scratched that itch.

The Wakanda expansion is also out soon I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back