Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol tokenism alive and well black panther wasn’t that good but because the cast is mostly black you get an Oscar nom

I don’t get how people miss the fact that it is racist to nominate a clear sub Oscar quality film on the basis of race. Imagine receiving an Oscar for something other than quality of your work. Completely demeans the award and the recipient.

I don’t get how people miss the fact that it is racist to nominate a clear sub Oscar quality film on the basis of race. Imagine receiving an Oscar for something other than quality of your work. Completely demeans the award and the recipient.

Maybe people dont care about the oscars all that much. Not these days anyway.
The worst thing about these oscars is that u have films that are specifically made just to try and win one. Ie the movie Concussion. Important discussion to have dont really thing there was a need for a movie about or the guy himself.

That was cool and again they dont really show anything.

I reckon that outside scene with them looking up is when Stark etc returns home or Marvel shows up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thats the key. they cannot and must not show us anything. leave it for the film proper!

other takes

gamora and stark doing some mechanical work. obvs trying to get the ship working again.

who dat at 0.20? never mind its thor

like ronin hawkeyes haircut

"not us" - cap, thor, scarjo, rocket, banner, rhodey

Thats the key. they cannot and must not show us anything. leave it for the film proper!

other takes

gamora and stark doing some mechanical work. obvs trying to get the ship working again.

+ Captain Marvel, who Fury has never called upon before for some inexplicable reason.

other takes

I assume u mean Nebula?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+ Captain Marvel, who Fury has never called upon before for some inexplicable reason.

Because script :D

but good point. all this time he's had Marvy up his sleeve

I assume u mean Nebula?

Oh yeah oops. Unless....it's actually gamora activating magic spell.

They could say it hasnt been this dire yet(and it hasnt).

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Im sure where Captain Marvel was all this time will be explained in the movie.

My hot take is that it's all got something to do with why Fury loses his eye - whatever happens at the end of Captain Marvel winds up being so catastrophically serious that she's pretty much off limits for help unless she's the last resort (hence "Code Red.")

Nice little teaser, enjoyed the brief look at the dystopian style aftermath of IW. Main trailer probably due next month.

My hot take is that it's all got something to do with why Fury loses his eye - whatever happens at the end of Captain Marvel winds up being so catastrophically serious that she's pretty much off limits for help unless she's the last resort (hence "Code Red.")
hey yeah all this time, 10 years, no one has asked why he's cyclops

Remove this Banner Ad

Back