Match Day Attendances - how will it work this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tackle Bag

All Australian
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Got an email today selling level 2 restricted seats for $99 for the bulldogs and Geelong game.

I have level 2 seats with access to the function rooms with my membership and I’ll be pretty pissed off if I can’t get my seats and access because they are selling them off

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Got an email today selling level 2 restricted seats for $99 for the bulldogs and Geelong game.

I have level 2 seats with access to the function rooms with my membership and I’ll be pretty pissed off if I can’t get my seats and access because they are selling them off
It's a Saints home game, not sure what Richmond membership gives you function room access at away games

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Any word on whether they are continuing with this ballot nonsense for our next two home games against the bulldogs & cats?
Can't believe the amount of Friday night games they are giving us. Looks like I'll be flying solo for those games & leaving the rest of the family at home.
Yes I looked up today ballot opens tomorrow to Friday for home games R 7/8

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond

Go in the ballot and you’ll get your seats

Reservoir tiger

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
If anyone with away game access on their membership wants to know the loophole on getting free level 1 tickets tomorrow night feel free to inbox me

don’t wanna post it here and ruin a good thing.. it worked for me perfect at both the hawks game and for my tix tomorrow

AstuteTiger

Premiership Player
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Tiger Toffee

🏆🏆🏆🏆
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
If anyone with away game access on their membership wants to know the loophole on getting free level 1 tickets tomorrow night feel free to inbox me

don’t wanna post it here and ruin a good thing.. it worked for me perfect at both the hawks game and for my tix tomorrow
It's clever, i discovered this by chance earlier today.

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
If the poor crowds continue I reckon they’ll be some “half price Tuesday “ type specials looming . Will be interceding what our attendance numbers look like in coming weeks , not sure we ll be breaking any records if current trends continue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northern Tiger

Senior List
Jun 23, 2007
Epping
AFL Club
Richmond
Guys I have a question regarding the mobile tickets. Has anyone had issues scanning the barcode on their phones into the ground on match day, in particular those who have accessed the tickets via the Richmond app?
I've had nothing but issues & I think the problem may be the barcode itself appearing oversized when accessed through the app for some reason. Any ideas what could be causing this?

O_Grinners17

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Guys I have a question regarding the mobile tickets. Has anyone had issues scanning the barcode on their phones into the ground on match day, in particular those who have accessed the tickets via the Richmond app?
I've had nothing but issues & I think the problem may be the barcode itself appearing oversized when accessed through the app for some reason. Any ideas what could be causing this?
sometimes the scanner doesn't like the dark background, maybe try turning up the brightness on your phone?

Northern Tiger

Senior List
Jun 23, 2007
Epping
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah we tried that, unfortunately doesn't make any difference. The MCG official at the gate commented that the code on my phone appeared oversized & the scanner was struggling to read it.

Tiger Toffee

🏆🏆🏆🏆
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
New week same scamming sh*t by ticketek, held off getting the tickets for friday because it seems that the better seats will become available once it all goes public tomorrow.

example: tried various different ticket sizes for level 1 wing today and all i was ever getting was M55 or M56 and still am as off 9pm tonight, it was never giving me Southern Stand level 1.

Some real dodgy sh*t going on, yes they have always been dodgy but it seems they have stepped it up a notch this year.

Remove this Banner Ad