Gut feel we're carrying 7 players;

McHenry - useless
Murphy - useless
Tex - sore again
Hamill - poor
ROB - hitouts only
Smith - cooked, meaningless kicks only
Crouch - reverted to useless possession stats only

Hopefully the other 16 can carry these liabilities. Apologies to Tex, he doesn't deserve to be lumped in with that group, but he can't be right given ladt week's performance.
Payne is one of those players who has the wood over Tex. And he still managed 2 goals.
I think he’ll bounce back.

Gut feel we're carrying 7 players;

McHenry - useless
Murphy - useless
Tex - sore again
Hamill - poor
ROB - hitouts only
Smith - cooked, meaningless kicks only
Crouch - reverted to useless possession stats only

Hopefully the other 16 can carry these liabilities. Apologies to Tex, he doesn't deserve to be lumped in with that group, but he can't be right given ladt week's performance.
This!!

What the hell happened? He was the second coming then suddenly back to business as usual.:mad:

M&M to dominate: 15 possessions between them, 6 of them effective, 3 frees against, and 0.2.
I think you're overlooking their elite Q4s when we're well behind, the game is done and dusted and we save face with some token late goals

Hoo fricking ray

McHenry in the one role he's actually okay at and adds value

That's been obvious to all us hobbyists in the stands for years but has only just dawned on our elite, highly paid coaching panel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoo fricking ray

That's been obvious to all us hobbyists in the stands for years but has only just dawned on our elite, highly paid coaching panel
It just makes it so much harder to predict who gets subbed

Curtin isn't playing
And McHenry can't defend

Hmm

Hoo fricking ray

Fair go mate. it's dawned on them 6 or 7 times in the past. Then he's had an okay quarter, and they've forgotten it again...

Sick love the highlights from the last two games against the Pies, so fun to watch, really enjoyable. Especially loved seeing Dawson getting smacked in the face in the last 20 seconds, they even showed it from 2 angles!

I am still incredibly salty we dropped Curtin and still bummed that wooz and muzz are out.

Torn between wanting the crows to win and wanting devastating results to accelerate nicks out of my club.

Hoo fricking ray

If you don't like it go support another club smacks Roo with a cricket bat
It seems with your commentary mumbles that you already are.

Run through the lines as bombing it into the Pies defense is what they want.
Tackle you flogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back