Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

And this.

When you call a kid's book The Bench, how many are you expecting to sell?

She's a master manipulator but has very little going on upstairs otherwise.

And this.

When you call a kid's book The Bench, how many are you expecting to sell?

She's a master manipulator but has very little going on upstairs otherwise.
The book is a failure lol so they want to distance themselves from the royals but happy to use the royal titles to promote her book

The book is a failure lol so they want to distance themselves from the royals but happy to use the royal titles to promote her book

‘yep, they want to distance themselves from the UK media circus. Which is now a pack of hounds who smell blood. Ravenous over a baby’s name ffs they are truly more parasitic then the asristocracy

‘’Above politics’ apparently.My arse. It appears now it’s ‘operation keep scotland’ after twiddling thumbs while Brexit was on

Quite apart from queen elizabeth II s remarkable longevity, I just saw a picture of her as a young girl with grandparents George V and Mary.

he was born 1865 and assuming young George lives to be 95 or more or lives to see 2100 and beyond, the monarch will have known and been pictured with 6 generations spanning over a quarter of a Millenium

How's this pair of campaigners hijacking the Queen's nickname after the best part of a couple of years tearing her legacy to pieces?

I'm no royal apologist but Harry and the Yank are a horrible pair of self-entitled arseholes.
Their lack of awareness is really incredible

Never heard any detractor suggest what the kids name should be. Apart from the, being ‘entitled’ what’s the media’s excuse for such anal inspection?

Last edited:
Never heard any detractor suggest what the kids name should be. Apart from the, being ‘entitled’ what’s the media’s excuse for such anal inspection?

Well anything that isn’t the nickname of somebody who they have been trashing for the last few years would be a good starting point.🤔

Well anything that isn’t the nickname of somebody who they have been trashing for the last few years would be a good starting point.🤔

Youll find that the 'trashing' was only in the minds of the Media reinterpreting it for eager trollers. Make your own mind up dont just regurgitate media bile

Youll find that the 'trashing' was only in the minds of the Media reinterpreting it for eager trollers. Make your own mind up dont just regurgitate media bile
Thats it though, its really up to the individual to make their own mind up.

Putting the royals aside , Harry/Meaghan to me come across as people who are very 'self' focussed and with that seem to contridict themselves a fair bit .

Naming your child after a grandparent is a great thing to do , but it seems at absolute odds with how they seem to feel about her family and have publicly articulated that .

Yeah, they called Oprah in mate.

If the next one’s a boy my money is on them calling it Charlie Phillip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, they called Oprah in mate.

If the next one’s a boy my money is on them calling it Charlie Phillip.

Which is entirely their right.
You wanna take a look at all the names of all the queens great grandkids. Nothing to see here unless you've got an agenda

‘normal normal or aristocracy normal? Where you give kids up to five Christian names then call them something completely different
Normal normal. Like why would parents whose names are Meghan and Harry give their kid Lilibet. That name is also ironic because
1) It sounds more aristocratic than both of their names combined
2) I though that they disavowed anything to do with the royals, why would they name something as a derivation of a royal name. Smells like regret to me.

Normal normal. Like why would parents whose names are Meghan and Harry give their kid Lilibet. That name is also ironic because
1) It sounds more aristocratic than both of their names combined
2) I though that they disavowed anything to do with the royals, why would they name something as a derivation of a royal name. Smells like regret to me.

‘this is projection, but hey, go ahead, the whole royal/trash tabloid media is doing the same thing. These two took the step of suing the media and that’s why they get the treatment.

they were probably naive, but you sound intelligent, why get sucked in by tabloid trash?

Last edited:
Lord Fitzroy will probably assault me with another like of snooty questioning, bit here goes

Charles Windsor, Nice man but will he be an indecisive vacuum which palace flunkies will exploit when he’s King Charles?

A bloke who couldn't even respect his marriage vows is the solemn and respectful man who will carry out his monarchical duties without fear or favour. If you pull the other one it plays Jingle Bells

To be fair Gough, taking mistresses is hardly unprecedented in royalty.

unless you are female of course, where it could result in seperation…….of your head from your body.
He's trying to convince us that his activism which I mostly approve of will disappear under the constraints of monarchy, I think you need to be pretty special to believe that.

A bloke who couldn't even respect his marriage vows is the solemn and respectful man who will carry out his monarchical duties without fear or favour. If you pull the other one it plays Jingle Bells

How many British monarchs do you thinks actually respected their marriage vows?

Lord Fitzroy

"Lord Roylion" thank you. Lord Fitzroy is my cousin.

will probably assault me with another likne of snooty questioning, bit here goes

Oh dear. A bit sensitive are you? Don't like questioning and scrutiny of your statements?

Charles Windsor, Nice man but will he be an indecisive vacuum which palace flunkies will exploit when he’s King Charles?

Hmmm. Do you mean it'll be the "Palace flunkies" making laws and running the country?

No doubt Diana's voice coach would likely know all about constitutional law and convention.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back