Melbourne Stars Thread 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

will Maxwell, stoinis, handscomb and zampa all be available Saturday v renegades.

the 3rd odi is in melb on Friday.

as they don't have to fly anywhere , surely they gotta be available.

will Maxwell, stoinis, handscomb and zampa all be available Saturday v renegades.

the 3rd odi is in melb on Friday.

as they don't have to fly anywhere , surely they gotta be available.
Most likely will be.

We'll be alright, having a look at the fixture, we should still be able to go 5-4 at worst maybe even sneak out a 6-3 over the next month and a bit, but I agree with the above, would much rather see Maxi and the rest playing for Aus instead of for the Stars.

Would like to see Dunk captain, but could be anyone really, Dunk would fit, when he's on the player mic, seems like he knows what's going on, but on the other hand, puts a bit of pressure on his batting (like he ******* needs anymore!)

“We’ll be right”

Famous last words.

Think you over estimated being 5-4 at worst. Will be lucky if you are not 3-6 come Saturday. Think you lot overrate the Stars to be honest. They haven’t been decent since the Warne days.

“We’ll be right”

Famous last words.

Think you over estimated being 5-4 at worst. Will be lucky if you are not 3-6 come Saturday. Think you lot overrate the Stars to be honest. They haven’t been decent since the Warne days.
then why did we make the final and if there was DRS would have won that final a few years ago?

“We’ll be right”

Famous last words.

Never said we were going to win 6 then lose 3 mate, I knew we'd struggle through this portion of the season.

Come back to me after all 9 games have been played dickhead.

Never said we were going to win 6 then lose 3 mate, I knew we'd struggle through this portion of the season.

Come back to me after all 9 games have been played dickhead.

I thought you meant they would be minimum 5 win 4 loss overall record whilst the ODI players are away, didn’t realise you meant you were talking about winning 5 of your next 9 games. Carry on....

Maddinson is a terrible captain, the Stars will need to win every game once the ODI players come back cos they wont win this one and cant see them beating the Hurricanes either. Why he wouldn't bowl Bowe until the game was ****** even though Head is a horrible player of spin, who really knows?
I'd be more inclined to blame Maddinson's captaincy if the Stars were performing with the bat.

I thought you meant they would be minimum 5 win 4 loss overall record whilst the ODI players are away, didn’t realise you meant you were talking about winning 5 of your next 9 games. Carry on....
Ahh simple misunderstanding, sorry friend.

whos making the trip up to Moe on Wednesday?
I have the day off work and was considering it, but it's a near 6 hour round trip for me, so probably not haha.

whos making the trip up to Moe on Wednesday?
latest

see you there... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure he'll love running drinks instead of actually playing cricket.

Firstly, I'm sure he would - he's closer to the test team sitting on the pine in Canberra than he would be playing hit and giggle cricket.

Secondly, it won't be the case anyway - every other player except Siddle (who is in their BBL team 11) has been released back to their team if they didn't make the test 11.

This notion that a guy is worse of by being picked in the test squad is the most ridiculous ******* thing I've ever heard.

Firstly, I'm sure he would - he's closer to the test team sitting on the pine in Canberra than he would be playing hit and giggle cricket.

Secondly, it won't be the case anyway - every other player except Siddle (who is in their BBL team 11) has been released back to their team if they didn't make the test 11.

This notion that a guy is worse of by being picked in the test squad is the most ridiculous ******* thing I've ever heard.

Playing Perth on Sunday night, Stoinis ain’t getting released ;)

First of all, he should've been in the TEAM for the first test, let alone the squad.
Secondly, how are you supposed to maintain form by not playing cricket?

Just have a look at Agar last season, was on tour for like 6 months and played 2 games of cricket or something like that. Stoinis has been around the Australian set up long enough to know what goes on, there's not a whole lot he will get out of missing a game of cricket.

So here it is. We are playing the Gades' in the BBL Grand Final this Sunday!

Even though the match will be at Marvel Stadium lets try and get as much Stars fans into the ground as possible. Lets make team green visible and show our support for the boys and victorian cricket!

So here it is. We are playing the Gades' in the BBL Grand Final this Sunday!

Even though the match will be at Marvel Stadium lets try and get as much Stars fans into the ground as possible. Lets make team green visible and show our support for the boys and victorian cricket!

Should outnumber them atleast 2-1, just a shame the crowd will be limited by being at the lesser ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back