News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the same seats too, first year at Adelaide Oval with Gold was $310, 2018 with gold is $519. Crazy increases.

Will most likely be unaffordable within a couple of years.

Are you sure about that?

I'm Cat 6.

Without Gold mine have gone from $265 to $344. This is up 30% over 5 seasons: 2014 to 2018 inclusive, or about 5.4% increase per year.

Your increase is double that at about 11% per year.

I know some seat re-classification went on after year 1 or 2 when they figured out some seats were better than they'd originally thought :( so I've heard of some single year big jumps. Did that happen to you?

Are you sure about that?

I'm Cat 6.

Without Gold mine have gone from $265 to $344. This is up 30% over 5 seasons: 2014 to 2018 inclusive, or about 5.4% increase per year.

Your increase is double that at about 11% per year.

I know some seat re-classification went on after year 1 or 2 when they figured out some seats were better than they'd originally thought :( so I've heard of some single year big jumps. Did that happen to you?
Yeah it did. I'm in Bay 123, Row U. After the re-classification they decided I was under cover, and the prices went up because of that. The price jump from last year isn't a whole heap, only around $30. But it's still a massive increase compared with the first season.

WTF my Bronze membership has gone up from $99 to $108, an increase of over 8%. I am most certainly not making 8% more than what I did last year. I'm waiting for a Silver seat that I like so it's only a $9 increase, but it's the principle.

I love this club but slugging people significantly more when general inflation is quite low? It's disgraceful in my view. Are we paying directly for the Adelaide Oval lighting bill?

WTF my Bronze membership has gone up from $99 to $108, an increase of over 8%. I am most certainly not making 8% more than what I did last year. I'm waiting for a Silver seat that I like so it's only a $9 increase, but it's the principle.

I love this club but slugging people significantly more when general inflation is quite low? It's disgraceful in my view. Are we paying directly for the Adelaide Oval lighting bill?
With the amount of night games we had in 2017, it's quite possibly the case.

I think only one or two of our home games was a day game.

Interesting, I just signed up for a Bronze and it was $99

Is there anywhere I have to tick to go on a waitlist for a seat, or does it happen automatically?

The scarf/hat "choice" thingo didn't work for me online.

Said this item was no longer available so that could be adding to the influx of phonecalls - as the email says to go online or phone to make your choice.

Tried phoning - engaged signal.

I'm in the same seats too, first year at Adelaide Oval with Gold was $310, 2018 with gold is $519. Crazy increases.

Will most likely be unaffordable within a couple of years.
I wrote to the Crows last year on this issue.

My membership has increase from $300 the last year at footy park to $487 for 2018. It's a pretty steep increase percentage wise. Surely there has to be s cap at some stage. But I guess while they can sell them, they'll put up prices.

It does make it hard to not just feel like a cash cow for the club, rather than a valued member.

What? I got the letter and it said it was still $99

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how to upgrade silver to gold?

Or is that something that is done during the season?

Just bit the bullet and decided to buy 2 GA season tickets. I'm in Auckland but have 2 very happy kids that will be going to every game now..they won't be impressed if we make finals though...as I will be taking a month of work and flying back for them!
Do the club let you know when upgrades become available? I am hoping to upgrade them to Gold.

Just bit the bullet and decided to buy 2 GA season tickets. I'm in Auckland but have 2 very happy kids that will be going to every game now..they won't be impressed if we make finals though...as I will be taking a month of work and flying back for them!
Do the club let you know when upgrades become available? I am hoping to upgrade them to Gold.
They may send you an email but more likely to find out here or to keep an eye on the the website.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Trying to cancel a kids membership as one has decided he doesn't want to go anymore. Emails to membership are bouncing with a autoreply about being too busy and ring instead. Phone number doesn't seem to even connect, anyone else having issues?

Trying to cancel a kids membership as one has decided he doesn't want to go anymore. Emails to membership are bouncing with a autoreply about being too busy and ring instead. Phone number doesn't seem to even connect, anyone else having issues?

Yeah phone lines have been engaged for 3 days now. Club not even responding to Twitter queries about it.

Yeah phone lines have been engaged for 3 days now. Club not even responding to Twitter queries about it.
Not even getting engaged signal, just beeps once and ends the call. They haven't gone belly up this week have they?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back