Universal Love Michael O'Loughlin - Inducted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite player ever. Micky O deserves this great honour, after giving so much of his heart and soul for our great club and the AFL in general.

this is brilliant. had only heard about Aker.

Can only concur with what everyones said. what a great player, and for so long despite the adversity. could have been our best imo if not for the knees.

Wonder how much time he spent skills training with Heeney last year?

Long may he stay with the club.

My favourite player for a good deal of his time at the club so I'm stoked for him. Somewhat surprised he got in straight away because he strikes me more as a club legend than an AFL HOFer, but if you look at his achievements and career, it's pretty damn impressive.

Bit premature perhaps? Bell too. I'm staggered that Winmar isn't in it.

One of my favourites. He was an absolute star til 2003. He turned himself into a more than handy FF but I reckon he played his best footy as a high half-forward/midfielder.

Mad coincidence but I bought his biography about three hours before the announcement and started reading immediately. Such was his reputation at the club that he was allowed to train separately due to his dodgy knees. He says that he must have covered enough kms on his bike to go round the world three times.

Ripping bloke and my favorite swan alongside Craig Bolton. Well played Magic!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back