MLB 2014 Postseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLB got what they wanted.
Tell u what, that strike out for the 2nd out was a absolute disgrace. Put ur pride aside mate and ask for some help on it.

Yeah that was a bad, game on the line and you take the call away from the guy who is there for it.

I'm starting to think you don't like the Giants :p

Hopefully orioles win WS of who is left. Then Royals. Then Giants.

Hopefully Cards get done like a dinner

Yeah that was a bad, game on the line and you take the call away from the guy who is there for it.

I'm starting to think you don't like the Giants :p
I think its more jealousy then anything mate. Them and the Cards, the Cards more, find away to get there when it matters even if they have been avg or on paper have a avg list.

I think its more jealousy then anything mate. Them and the Cards, the Cards more, find away to get there when it matters even if they have been avg or on paper have a avg list.

Yeah we find a way, we're the Geelong of the MLB :p

I was actually hoping for an Angels V Giants world series. In the 2002 world series I went the Giants and my brother went Angels, we've been waiting to get back there together since :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we find a way, we're the Geelong of the MLB :p

I was actually hoping for an Angels V Giants world series. In the 2002 world series I went the Giants and my brother went Angels, we've been waiting to get back there together since :p
Mate we had the best chance and we played like absolute s**t

We made it, amazing to even get this far without Matt Cain;

Oh and that catch;

Cain stinks now and bloody hell Hunter... i thought it was triple all the way. Man he is a good player

Combined results best 2 teams of 2014 regular season 1-6

I think baseball is so unpredictable that the best teams really do get hard done by come post season.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Giants getting through, and KC is a good story.

Really love the fact one of Orioles and Royals will have home field advantage come World Series.

American league is ranked higher than National league, but Giants and Cards means I would nearly have NL team favourite to be crowned world champions.

I haven't been much of a baseball watcher in the past, but started to get into it a little bit over this year. Followed the Cardinals, only because I follow the St. Louis Rams and they also had the Red and Blue of Melbourne, but I really don't know much of their history so I have to ask...

From a couple of posts above, it seems like a bit of hate towards the Cards. Whats the deal with that? Don't tell me they're the Collingwood of baseball!

From a couple of posts above, it seems like a bit of hate towards the Cards. Whats the deal with that? Don't tell me they're the Collingwood of baseball!

It's an interesting one, they are one of the most successful clubs in baseball second behind the Yankees and the most successful in the NL, but unlike the Yankees build there sides around using the farm system and developing their own (Not many big new signing days for the cards)

Besides there success, hard to know exactly why, unless there is an attitude problem of their supporters in general, but from an outsider looking in its not something I have noticed.

One of the games mysteries.

its funny but cards are one side who i dont mind. they are always in the mix for playoffs and when they do make it usually perform well. dont seem to be arrogant. There may be a bit of bad blood back in the day (i dont know if there is but american sport is full of it)

My only thinking why people hate them is because they are always there abouts and the old tall poppy syndrome.

Their broadcasters and supporters are tools. Self termed "Best fans in baseball." They get away with a bit as well (eg Mollina shoving the umpire the other day and avoiding ejection) and some of their players are tools.

There's obvious respect for them because of the way they go about things, but I love beating the Cardinals.

a solo and a two run homer in the top of the 10th sees the Royals home. O's got one back in the 10 but went down 8-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back