MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Astros 35 runs last two games. Early days I know but here's 2014 SI cover anointing Astros "your 2017 WS Champs".

GM Jeff Luhnow's a genius btw.

SI_Cover_62614.jpg

Last edited:

Trade:

Chicago Cubs - Jose Quintana

Chicago White Sox - Eloy Jimenez, Dylan Cease, Bryant Flete, and Matt Rose.

It will be sad to see Jimenez go and to a degree Cease (future #2 or 3 in the organisation) but we needed an Ace and we got a very good one.

Great trade for Chicago. :)

Last edited:
Weren't the Mets a smokie to win the World Series this year? How many injuries do they have?
With some we were. We were supposed to have our star pitchers back healthy but most of them have all struggled for one reason or another.

Have lost Noah and Cespedes for big periods this season. Others for less time but it's just killed any chance of momentum for us.

Yankees in a real hole ATM, starting to play like I thought we would at the start of the season

Really disappointing. I just wonder whether they just got ahead of themselves. An awful lot of changes to their batting lineup i don't think is helping. Judge can seem to bat like crap and stay in yet every other player floats in and out. Looks to me that the coaching staff are lost.

Watching the Nationals get hammered by the D'Backs. 3 homers on the first 3 at-bats. That was our best pitcher too.

At least this isn't happening in October

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we come back from 5-0 to level the scores.

And then get walked off.

Dback are a darkhorse. With JD Martinez now there to destroy NL West lefthanders their line up looks epic.

Would love to see the brewers take the NL Central. Even if its a couple of games over the cubs, that would spell the end for the circle jerk brigade given how much the NL west teams are dominating the wild card spots.

Watching the Nationals get hammered by the D'Backs. 3 homers on the first 3 at-bats. That was our best pitcher too.

At least this isn't happening in October

Was a phenomenal start to take Scherzer apart like. Lucky too, cause we needed the head start!

Got Anthony Banda coming up today for his MLB debut on the mound. Fingers crossed for the kid

Dback are a darkhorse. With JD Martinez now there to destroy NL West lefthanders their line up looks epic.

Would love to see the brewers take the NL Central. Even if its a couple of games over the cubs, that would spell the end for the circle jerk brigade given how much the NL west teams are dominating the wild card spots.
I'd give us a 50% chance of beating the Dbacks/Rockies in the play offs, probably a 10% chance of beating the Dodgers

Absolutely huge bomb from Judge yesterday, only just stayed inside Safeco and some were saying it's the biggest hit they have seen at the stadium.
Followed it up with number 32 today

The bullpen did its job! Our trades are working!

By * my heart is not gonna survive if we make it deep into October

I'd give us a 50% chance of beating the Dbacks/Rockies in the play offs, probably a 10% chance of beating the Dodgers

Dodgers have a lot to prove in October just yet

Trade:

Chicago Cubs - Jose Quintana

Chicago White Sox - Eloy Jimenez, Dylan Cease, Bryant Flete, and Matt Rose.

It will be sad to see Jimenez go and to a degree Cease (future #2 or 3 in the organisation) but we needed an Ace and we got a very good one.

Great trade for Chicago. :)
He's not an Ace, very good No. 2 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back