Movie and TV Show scenes you like

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved a scene from the 2005 Australian comedy movie 'You and Your Stupid Mate' where the two main characters - a pair of bumbling unemployed slackers much like those from Dumb and Dumber - are delighted to by chance meet their favorite actor from their favorite soap opera. The character, named Watto, has a catch phrase - 'What's going on here?' and the two idiots yell out across the room, 'Hey Watto, what's going on here?'

We then see Watto's face darken, and a series of flashbacks where a paper boy, two girls jogging by, a creepy guy at a public urinal and a cashier at an adult shop all yelled out, 'Hey Watto, what's going on here?' at him. His scowl gets more intense, and he barks at the two slackers to 'f**k off!'

This was such a funny and under-rated movie, and unfortunately mostly forgotten by now.
Madeleine West too👍🏼

Probably my favourite scene in all film and T.V. The Rohirrim arriving at the battle of Pelennor Fields in Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I have seen this scene hundreds of times over the years and I still get goosebumps.

The reveal scene in Gladiator. Russell Crowe and Joaquin Phoenix are superb in it.

I'll also add 2 from Band of Brothers. The first is finding and liberating the Concentration Camp at Landsberg. J.D Salinger (author of Catcher in the Rye) was one of those that liberated the camp in real life.

The next scene is the German General speech from the end of the series.

Probably my favourite scene in all film and T.V. The Rohirrim arriving at the battle of Pelennor Fields in Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I have seen this scene hundreds of times over the years and I still get goosebumps.

The reveal scene in Gladiator. Russell Crowe and Joaquin Phoenix are superb in it.

I'll also add 2 from Band of Brothers. The first is finding and liberating the Concentration Camp at Landsberg. J.D Salinger (author of Catcher in the Rye) was one of those that liberated the camp in real life.

The next scene is the German General speech from the end of the series.

the Gladiator scene is one of my all time favourite scenes and anything in BoB is brillant

I always like this scene from 'National Lampoon's Vacation' from 1983, with Audrey Griswold and her cousin Vicki, Cousin Eddie's eldest daughter:

VICKI: I'm going steady, and I French kiss.

AUDREY: So, everybody does that.

VICKI: Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.

AUDREY looks very disturbed, and does not respond.

This was a scene well played by young actresses Dana Baron (Audrey) and Jane Krakowski (Vicki). Years after playing Cousin Vicki, Jane Krakowski played her most famous role, Jenna Maroney in sitcom '30 Rock'. And it is very easy to imagine Jenna Maroney saying something like that as well.

Final ? scene in Quantum Leap.

Al gets to visit his wife who can't see him. They have been seperated due to his time travelling and she doesn't know what has happened to him.

The hardest I've ever laughed in a theatre - non stop laughing from when "Doug" saw Maya's father at the lunch until he got tasered as retribution:

Dancing while singing "Schimdt ****ed the captain's daughter" will never get old.

Final ? scene in Quantum Leap.

Al gets to visit his wife who can't see him. They have been seperated due to his time travelling and she doesn't know what has happened to him.

great scene, one of my favourite shows

"How you doin mr nice plant? Get your *n ass out of here". Ive re watched that scene too many times to count

"Get that man some f***ing water, he's black, he's been through a lot"
"How are your studies going, "Doug"?"
"You f*ed the captain's daughter? What the f*? You bragged about to his face! The captain's face! And he high fived you for f***ing his daughter!"

Classics especially with how every line was delivered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back