movies you've walked out on

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Have you walked out of a cinema on any movie?

I walked out on Cold Mountain. What a load of crock. When I was younger I was also physically restrained by my parents from walking out on Out of Africa. That movie scarred me for life. :(

Reckless Kelly.

Still not quite sure how I ended up in that one in the first place but you live and learn.

Most recently went VERY close to walking out on last years Around the World in 80 Days which was just flat out awful.

I walked out on a film called Absolute Beginners. It was a musical with David Bowie. I was the first to leave the cinema, but it was the start of a steady flow I can assure you.

Walked out of Magnolia. Never been so bored in my life.

I had a free ticket though so I didn't feel guilty. If I had paid myself I would have sit through it and been angry at myself for spending money on trying to endure such tripe.

Harvey Leadpipe said:
Walked out of Magnolia. Never been so bored in my life.

I had a free ticket though so I didn't feel guilty. If I had paid myself I would have sit through it and been angry at myself for spending money on trying to endure such tripe.

Yeah, how boring was all the masterful, sophisticated multi-character storytelling. :rolleyes:

Harvey Leadpipe said:
Maybe I didn't drop enough acid that day.

Tom Cruise obviously played himself [except he was straight]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hotel New Hampshire

Walked out of the theater. Long time ago, I was a teenager, and just found it disgusting and pointless..... :eek:

The Flintstones...

Me and a mate went to hire a Nintendo game from a hire shop next to a cinema... game was due back in the next hour, so we decided to go and catch a movie while we waited.

The Flintstones seemed to be the best movie due to begin... got 15 mins into and if we weren't waiting we both would have walked out.

SKC

I walked out on "hitch". I have never seen a worse movie ever. My friend and me wen't to see it. I wanted to see "ring 2" but my friends outvoted me. Now every time we go to the movies I ask my friends what they want see, then I buy tickets to something completely different. Hitch was a bad bad movie.

dees178 said:
I walked out on "hitch". I have never seen a worse movie ever. My friend and me wen't to see it. I wanted to see "ring 2" but my friends outvoted me. Now every time we go to the movies I ask my friends what they want see, then I buy tickets to something completely different. Hitch was a bad bad movie.
Your friends must love you

Passion of the Christ - had my eyes shut and my fingers in my ears lol for the whole movie. Does that count the same as walking out lol?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back