• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My Window opened this morning and I didn't even wait for it. There was nothing left to move to so renewed with what they gave me.
523 row 3.
Not terrible but thought a member as long as I would of been given a better chance to find a better seat. But thats just the Eagles and I have paid my sponsorship for the next season and we move on.

Still seems to be a lot of $1685 seats left, are they think the In the wings members will grab them? Or have they over priced them?
523 row 3 sounds pretty good to me. I like being on the 50, see all the goal scoring at your end and still close enough to see what's going on up the other end. Also no sun, I think you'll be pretty happy when time comes.

They have about 60 seats left in each, all in the back 5 or 6 rows.

Seadog - if you can still see what's available can you tell how the Club 87 seats (blocks 344, 345 and 346) are selling please. I am locked out now as I have made my selection.

Thanks

Yeah wind will be an issue. And whether water gets through the roof fabric (I've never seen anything saying it's waterproof) or through the gap between the side glass & roof.

The membrane is completely waterproof and takes out most of the UV. Just lets through a low percentage of light.

The rain... i was suprised that the front dozen or so rows of the second deck get wet even with mild wind. Most of the lower deck gets wet unless you are tucked under the second deck. The problem with the roof is that it is soo high. 50m to the lip.

So it sounds like we bring protection - which we would have to getting to stadium anyway - but probably not get soaked like we would have at Subi (unless in front 10 rows + a few more/less depending on wind)

Is anyone able to provide information on the height of the pool fence? Been allocated seats in block 543 on centre wing, row 9, which has the safety barrier to contend with. Great viewing spot but not sure about the height of the glass feature.

Is anyone able to provide information on the height of the pool fence? Been allocated seats in block 543 on centre wing, row 9, which has the safety barrier to contend with. Great viewing spot but not sure about the height of the glass feature.

I think the 3rd tier balustrade is about 1.3m high. Row 9 should mean it won't be too much of an issue I wouldn't think, as the 3rd tier is steeper than the other tiers

I think the 3rd tier balustrade is about 1.3m high. Row 9 should mean it won't be too much of an issue I wouldn't think, as the 3rd tier is steeper than the other tiers
Thats it.
The bottom tier is slightly elevated and goes fairly deep.
The second tiers are always short as its premium seating and just hang off the front of the main stands.
The third tiers just climb straight up also even the folks at the back of the stand are closer to the action than an older ground like Subi.

They're really is no bad seats viewing wise in these modern stadiums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your 12 year old is $990 - total cost = $2640 - bargain!:straining:

Where did you end up larrikin?
Nah, my 12 year old uses an adult membership.

Block 515 which is ok - but 4 rows from the back. Trying to move forward on Tues when the window opens but the guys I'm with don't want to go sun side which limits our options..

Block 515 which is ok - but 4 rows from the back. Trying to move forward on Tues when the window opens but the guys I'm with don't want to go sun side which limits our options..

Moved from 521, row 18 to the sunnyside 542, row 9 with the stairs in front. Not a lot of ground level options on the wing, and just wanted a little bit closer than 4 rows from the back, which was all that was available on the shady side of the ground. Someone earlier in the thread commented that a hat and sunnies is all that’s needed, and as a pasty white boy I could probably do with a bit more sun...

Moved from 521, row 18 to the sunnyside 542, row 9 with the stairs in front. Not a lot of ground level options on the wing, and just wanted a little bit closer than 4 rows from the back, which was all that was available on the shady side of the ground. Someone earlier in the thread commented that a hat and sunnies is all that’s needed, and as a pasty white boy I could probably do with a bit more sun...
I wasn't too fussed either way to be honest.

Nah, my 12 year old uses an adult membership.

Fair enough - the very best of luck with your selections on Tuesday.:D Hope you get to where you want to be with the seats.

And then we can all start counting down to the first game. Going to be a brilliant experience - I reckon. And hopefully the members give Sydney a fearsome welcome just to let them know that they're in our new home ground and we don't put out the welcome mat for visiting teams.

Sun side not too bad. I have had a look at some afternoon photos on the Perth Stadium web site and I reckon the sun image on the virtual ground is a tad misleading.

I reckon this photo is early afternoon maybe 1.00pm 'ish' (and it is October). It's not the same as the virtual stadium shadow. ]

NPS-Oct-30-17-332-1030x686.jpg

Fair enough - the very best of luck with your selections on Tuesday.:D Hope you get to where you want to be with the seats.

And then we can all start counting down to the first game. Going to be a brilliant experience - I reckon. And hopefully the members give Sydney a fearsome welcome just to let them know that they're in our new home ground and we don't put out the welcome mat for visiting teams.

Sun side not too bad. I have had a look at some afternoon photos on the Perth Stadium web site and I reckon the sun image on the virtual ground is a tad misleading.

I reckon this photo is early afternoon maybe 1.00pm 'ish' (and it is October). It's not the same as the virtual stadium shadow. ]

View attachment 438202
Looking at that I reckon anything west of centre in top tier on the southern side will be fine. Might have to reconsider

Looking at that I reckon anything west of centre in top tier on the southern side will be fine. Might have to reconsider

And I reckon that the Freo image that I have attached of the sun across the ground is closer to what can be expected. But I'm certainly not an expert.

However, I have done a fair bit of research on this topic as I didn't want to pay $1,650 per seat to have the sun in our faces all day.

Worth reconsidering and doing some further research - you have until Tuesday and it's a decision one wants to get right.:D

Good luck with it!

Freo Version.jpg

News Moving To Optus Stadium

Back