Game Day WCE v Richmond @ Optus Stadium 2.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

get up game day

GIF by MOODMAN

Trying to show some enthusiasm for a win, but it's tempered by a #1 pick up for grabs?
We want them to win, but we don't want them to win..
There's a very slight chance of an upset, a boiling turnover, at home with a large crowd on
a crisp sunny day?
We can pretend excitement -
"Oh go you big bugga bird, fly high in the sky like a hot meat pie...Go you Wedgy Weagles!"
(ok, that's enough)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a feeling in my peen.

We'll win today.

Nesbitt tomorrow morning: "We're delighted to extend the contracts for Adam Simpson, Luke Shuey, Shannon Hurn, Rohan Obrien...."

We could improve our last years performance against Richmond at home by 12 goals and still be about 40 points off

And that should be the minimum expectation

Richmond have more to play for than us so should win but we should be able to put up a competitive performance

Hoping to see either (or both) of Long and Hewett to put in Rising Star nomination worthy games. Throw Chesser and Maric into that as well

The selected team is missing Naitanui, Yeo, Ryan and Jones (borderline but arguably warranted on early season form off half back) from the best 22.

If we don’t get within 6 goals of the Tuggers today we’re even more cooked than I thought.

The selected team is missing Naitanui, Yeo, Ryan and Jones (borderline but arguably warranted on early season form off half back) from the best 22.

If we don’t get within 6 goals of the Tuggers today we’re even more cooked than I thought.

I’d probably add Waterman to that quartet but your point stands - we aren’t that far off our best side albeit some are a bit underdone after long layoffs and others are a bit battle weary

Definitely should be competitive though if the intent is there like the saints game

I’d probably add Waterman to that quartet but your point stands - we aren’t that far off our best side albeit some are a bit underdone after long layoffs and others are a bit battle weary

Definitely should be competitive though if the intent is there like the saints game
IF

Hi all! I have noticed that Chesser has gone up a level over the last month or so - he seems to be fitter and more confident.

Despite this, he does seem to frequently get subbed. Is he a significant sub-risk today, given you can bring Gaff on?

Yep, fair enough on Waterman who played very well in our only win for the year.

I’m also balancing that expectation against a Richmond side without Lynch, Nankervis and Short.

Hi all! I have noticed that Chesser has gone up a level over the last month or so - he seems to be fitter and more confident.

Despite this, he does seem to frequently get subbed. Is he a significant sub-risk today, given you can bring Gaff on?

If we get the luxury of choosing who to sub out as opposed to being forced to due to injury, then Cole will be subbed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back