Society/Culture Murderer thanks NRA for giving him the means to kill his family

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
"Guns don't kill people, people do. Guns just make it a lot easier. AR-15 makes it super easy.

I jsit killed my whole family, and i couldnt have done it without a gun! I'm too much of a coward, a knife would have been waaay too hard. So, thanks to everyone at the NRA,"

Murderer admits he would not of killed family with a knife but did kill them with guns cos it was easy.

There goes that theory.

When he says he killed his whole family - he killed his wife, their dog and the cat. He said killing the dog was the hardest. He tried to shoot himself but missed.

Tell that to the family of those who were killed.

I'll tell it to the families of the people saved.

No guns equals zero deaths.

Bullshit. You're certifiably delusional. You are under the hallucination that political statutes can rid the world of evil/crazy people.

Looks around. Yes i think this humourous post has done enough to distract so I can avoid addressing the point I have no valid come back for.
This man committed a shooting for political reasons, which makes it terrorism. This means people like yourself are doing what this scumbag wanted, and spreading his terrorist propoganda. This will provide incentive to any other potential anti-gun (dare I say it, "left wing") terrorists, as they now know that it works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll tell it to the families of the people saved.

Bullshit. You're certifiably delusional. You are under the hallucination that political statutes can rid the world of evil/crazy people.
All are saved with no guns. You call delusional then point out the great church knife massacres of the past decade? You cant cos there are none.

There was a guy literally holding a gun in his hands 10 metres from the shooter and the shooter still killed atleast two and possibly a third will die. Not to mention has probably caused extreme mental anxiety issues for a number of others.

People who go into large crowded places like churches to kill people want notoriety. To get that they need a high kill count. They cant get that with knives so never go ahead and thus kill no one.

Why do you think an australian had to go live in another country with less lax gun laws to carry out his plan?

Stop living in your delusion that is supported by no stats and continues to kill. People like you are now partly complicit in these murders whilst you refuse to face facts just because you dont want to be wrong.

And even if you were partly right? (You arent even remotely). Who the f*** wants to carry around guns in their pockets all the time whenever they go out in public?

This man committed a shooting for political reasons, which makes it terrorism. This means people like yourself are doing what this scumbag wanted, and spreading his terrorist propoganda. This will provide incentive to any other potential anti-gun (dare I say it, "left wing") terrorists, as they now know that it works.
He killed his family. Thats not a political message.

And even if it was a political message he would be right if he could carry it out.

We dont try to hide or promote ideas based on the character of the people they come from. We promote ideas based on their merit and accuracy.

And even if it was a political message he would be right if he could carry it out.

We dont try to hide or promote ideas based on the character of the people they come from. We promote ideas based on their merit and accuracy.

He killed his wife and their pets. It's not an example of a mass killing that could not be carried out without a gun.

"Guns don't kill people, people do. Guns just make it a lot easier. AR-15 makes it super easy.

I jsit killed my whole family, and i couldnt have done it without a gun! I'm too much of a coward, a knife would have been waaay too hard. So, thanks to everyone at the NRA,"

Murderer admits he would not of killed family with a knife but did kill them with guns cos it was easy.

There goes that theory.
Thoughts and Prayers.
Until the next one and the one after that.

He killed his wife and their pets. It's not an example of a mass killing that could not be carried out without a gun.
Except ofcourse he gives a reason why even many smaller killings are only carried out because of access to a gun.

Its easy to kill with guns. Its push a button. You dont even have to look at the person as you kill them. Its impersonal.

Grabbing someone and slashing their throat with a knife is not only more difficult but more personal.

I'm sure your vehemence is changing peoples minds seeds. Soldier on. :thumbsu:
Probably not because people are idiots. When someone realises they may be wrong they feel genuine pain and lash out at those made that made them feel this pain (i.e. the ones pointing out the truth). My approach only changes the minds of the few rational people out there. The only type of people I actually care about.

To change the minds of the majority I would work on their subconsciouses like advertisers and politicians. But this would make me feel dirty. Admittedly the dirty feeling is not rational and is my own subconscious association error. Im not perfect either.

Not a political message? How much more political can it get? Killing his wife and pets so that he can tweet and blame politicians and the NRA.

By referencing him specifically to promote your message, you are condoning his actions in the eyes of future left-wing terrorists.
Except ofcourse he gives a reason why even many smaller killings are only carried out because of access to a gun.

Its easy to kill with guns. Its push a button. You dont even have to look at the person as you kill them. Its impersonal.

Grabbing someone and slashing their throat with a knife is not only more difficult but more personal.
You believe that rubbish? A man so cold that he was able to shoot his own wife in cold blood and his ******* dog. Of course he was capable of doing it with another weapon, he's a psychopath. It's propoganda. Are you aware how often someone kills their spouse here in Aus, without the aid of a firearm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back