Teams My 2018 RDT Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_20180619-231944.png Screenshot_20180619-232004.png This is my current team after i make my 3 trades this week

But will only have 5 trades left for the remainder of the year with 150k Bank

Pretty content with my d7 m9 f6 as i believe they have good JS and there is a chance that ridley and mutch have recovered from thier injuries and play later in the year

Last trade hopefully bring mcrae back into my team

Untitled.png

How I sit after this weeks trades, happy with my depth at D7, F7 and R3 and the DPP to take advantage of it.

Not a fan of having to play one of Savage/Seeds but will consider moving one on for Hurley next week. Will hold Crae and just play both of Gray and Wingard.

Just the 4 trades left and ranked at 139th
Nice

Reckon Seedsman improves with Brown and Laird coming back in

5437ee964687100ce837f0a96a7601d6.png
Completed team with 5 trades and 220k in the bank. Probably not ideal having Wingard at F6 and Hurn at D6, but they will have to stay there until closer to the end of the season. Forward bench might also be a bit of problem given how Ryan played last Friday night. The one saving grace is I can switch Brander and Sicily if I have an out in the forward line.

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 4.01.45 pm.png

Luke McDonald becomes D7 / M9 when I bring my final mid in. Hopefully he can have a similar back-end of the season this year as last

D - Laird, Yeo, Simpson, Lloyd, Sicily, Hurley, [Austin, Redman]
M - Mitchell(c), Coniglio, Dangerfield, Zorko, Merrett, Martin, Adams, Rockliff, [Phillips, Spargo, J.Smith]
R - Grundy, Gawn, [McKernan]
F - Smith, Heeney, Menegola, Taranto, Fritsch, Wingard, [Billings, Ahern]

7 trades + 26k leftover
my team is far from complete... i've got too many out-of-form players this year

IMG_20180708_215419.png
IMG_20180708_215353.png
IMG_20180708_215326.png

Lynch likely to come in for Redman this week, particularly if Simpson misses again

If I get more short-term midfield or defensive injuries then Spargo becomes Seedsman for extra coverage due to his DPP, I just miss out on him this week, should be able to afford it next week if Spargo plays.

Otherwise happy to hold back on 2 trades and use them where applicable

Essentially my final team. 2 trades left for injury cover or, if all goes well, a rookie downgrade + upgrade of my worst mid to Macrae when he bottoms out.

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 23.02.53.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back