Roast My feelings about Hawthorn losing the 2012 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse they could get a yellow card every time they express how they feel about the cats on THEIR board .

Really over the shit fights very worn out over the pre season really thinking of leaving Big Footy.
well your posts would be missed.... plus. reading the petty chip on their shoulder crap on their board. If that doesnt cheer you up, i dont know what will. Maybe its the shit brown piss yellow combination, but that club honestly attract the biggest collection of loser flog sad human being supported in the AFL. They have easily surpassed Collingwood for being the most pathetic human beings supporting an AFL team. I will personally take enormous joy this year when they lose their first 4 games.

Could be worse they could get a yellow card every time they express how they feel about the cats on THEIR board .

Really over the shit fights very worn out over the pre season really thinking of leaving Big Footy.

Don't do that! Don't let half-wits get to you....and dont bother arguing with them because coherence is not their strong suit.

Just accept that and converse/correspond with those who actually have a wider view of AFL....like buddylebo above for example. Some people...yes even some Hawthorn supporters... are here because they love the game and what it has to offer and their posts reflect the belief that game itself should override puerile parochialism.

One well known BF Hawthorn troll on the Bay corresponds from time to time with me and he has a really balanced view of the game and despite his posts, has a healthy respect for Geelong and what the club has achieved. He's just a bit of a shit stirrer.

Stick with it Grizz...you got plenty to offer lovers of the game. :thumbsu:

Don't do that! Don't let half-wits get to you....and dont bother arguing with them because coherence is not their strong suit.

Just accept that and converse/correspond with those who actually have a wider view of AFL....like buddylebo above for example. Some people...yes even some Hawthorn supporters... are here because they love the game and what it has to offer and their posts reflect the belief that game itself should override puerile parochialism.

One well known BF Hawthorn troll on the Bay corresponds from time to time with me and he has a really balanced view of the game and despite his posts, has a healthy respect for Geelong and what the club has achieved. He's just a bit of a shit stirrer.

Stick with it Grizz...you got plenty to offer lovers of the game. :thumbsu:

I can only think of Les....
MAYBE at a stretch TMM.
Bosk, HP and Shepp are flogs.

Edit: Actually I've spoken to Bosk before, he does have a good view on Footy and apparently really respects this Cats side but likes to stir shit that he knows will stick, so I'll put Bosk there too.

I can only think of Les....
MAYBE at a stretch TMM.
Bosk, HP and Shepp are flogs.

Edit: Actually I've spoken to Bosk before, he does have a good view on Footy and apparently really respects this Cats side but likes to stir shit that he knows will stick, so I'll put Bosk there too.

Les is OK most of the time.
Bosk/Shepp are just shit stirrers, but they are not irrational if dragged into a real argument.
TMM is merely unrelievedly abusive at all times with no interest in anything but a blue.
HP appears (sometimes, anyway) to really, actually believe his bizarre "facts", "sources" and "consensus opinons", and that he is arguing according to the rules of logic. He is, in other words, a cross between a deadset fruitcake, an utter fruit loop, and an irredeemable space cadet.

I was once speaking to three fairly eminent psychologists, and asked them how to go about dealing with the increasing dumb and dumber ratbaggery of our fellow citizens of the world. They all agreed that the best way is to live by the motto
DON'T LET THE TURKEYS GET YOU DOWN.

Grizz, this place would be lessened by your absence. Don't let the pond scum of glenferrie rd infect your sanity.

I have one card in my history - for poking a bit of fun at a sore time. There are some reasonable peeps amongst litter of gutter snipes but stick with it if you can.

Footy and this board is better for the contributions the likes of yours...
Go Catters

Les is OK most of the time.
Bosk/Shepp are just shit stirrers, but they are not irrational if dragged into a real argument.
TMM is merely unrelievedly abusive at all times with no interest in anything but a blue.
HP appears (sometimes, anyway) to really, actually believe his bizarre "facts", "sources" and "consensus opinons", and that he is arguing according to the rules of logic. He is, in other words, a cross between a deadset fruitcake, an utter fruit loop, and an irredeemable space cadet.
Hodge podge actually has mental health issues I think. Just ignore his ramblings. Shep is a dead set flog. As is bosk. They are children and know precious little about footy. Ignore ignore ignore.

My ears are burning. :)

Nah, we're alright. We try to stir the pot a bit on the Bay, but it goes both ways in fairness.

Nothing to leave the website altogether over...
Never thought I'd see the day I'd be giving you a like shepp,my therapy must be working or Hawthorn just don't rate with me as a threat any more.

Just reading the same posts from them over and over does get repitative and tying after reading it for 5 straight years, you think they would know better than to bring up 2008 and 1989... Both GF in my mind is irrelevant to 2013 but that's just me.

A little bit of humility abd respect from the flogs wouldn't hurt them at times.

Just reading the same posts from them over and over does get repitative and tying after reading it for 5 straight years, you think they would know better than to bring up 2008 and 1989... Both GF in my mind is irrelevant to 2013 but that's just me.

A little bit of humility abd respect from the flogs wouldn't hurt them at times.

Take it for what it is mate, baseless shit stirring for the sake of it/entertainment.
Or do what YPO said, harden up :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, you often dont see Bobby at all!
Any ideas why? :)
Red-Card1.jpg

Holy sheep! Always love a bit of Hawks/Cats banter but I can't believe there is a 25 page thread for something like this. C'mon guys it was over four years ago now. It was pretty memorable though I guess.

Yep, you've inspired me. I'm off to watch the DVD.

Holy sheep! Always love a bit of Hawks/Cats banter but I can't believe there is a 25 page thread for something like this. C'mon guys it was over four years ago now. It was pretty memorable though I guess.

The thread is about 2012.
I can thoroughly recommend the DVD.

It

Does it feel like it was 4 years ago you lost the 2012 grand final?

Great to see this thread still stimulating discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back