Recommitted Nat Fyfe [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitive... go & watch Hawks vs Crows Round 2 & the first half shows that we were mpre competitive. Watch us against Geelong we were competitive. Like Fagan says, when Hawks bounce back... watch out.

Another elite mid ain't gonna turn you into a top 4 side imo. It's the second tier players not turning up at the moment
I don't think you understand... I believe that our ladder position doesn't show where we really should be in the ratings, when we finally click together on gameday then we'll see a top 8 side

Sure am looks like you have given up way too much I could be wrong funny how you say nothing about the tom Mitchell deal I guess you look at the negative.
I think it's silly to judge the deals yet. I guess I see the reality of players that need time to get use to the pace of the game & players that haven't played at Hawthorn before or haven't been regulars & need time to get the structures drilled into them & time to gel with players they haven't played with much.

I think it's silly to judge the deals yet. I guess I see the reality of players that need time to get use to the pace of the game & players that haven't played at Hawthorn before or haven't been regulars & need time to get the structures drilled into them & time to gel with players they haven't played with much.

This is pretty funny. We could say the same for about twice the number of players and we still managed to get wins on the board).
Plus most of the players that are playing terrible or well below expectations are your established stars like Rioli, Gunston, Breust, Puopolo, Gibson, Burgoyne. I don't think its lack of experience that's the problem there. In fact I'm pretty sure that in terms of average age/experience Hawks are right at the top so far this season.

Hawks have a weak midfield with very limited depth, no high draft picks, no elite young talent and are dreaming if they think they'll manage to attract Fyfe. He won't want to be part of the Hawks rebuild when he can go to another club that is already through that stage or stay at Freo.
Do you think he'll be rushing in to get to rove to Vickery?

This is pretty funny. We could say the same for about twice the number of players and we still managed to get wins on the board).
Plus most of the players that are playing terrible or well below expectations are your established stars like Rioli, Gunston, Breust, Puopolo, Gibson, Burgoyne. I don't think its lack of experience that's the problem there. In fact I'm pretty sure that in terms of average age/experience Hawks are right at the top so far this season.

Hawks have a weak midfield with very limited depth, no high draft picks, no elite young talent and are dreaming if they think they'll manage to attract Fyfe. He won't want to be part of the Hawks rebuild when he can go to another club that is already through that stage or stay at Freo.
Do you think he'll be rushing in to get to rove to Vickery?

Twice as many? Bull crap. Most of your suspended guys have played together & played with some players for a year or 2. I think you pointed out some of the wrong players... Rioli, Breust, Puopolo rely on players getting the ball forward with good movement. Burgoyne hasn't been bad. Gibson is cooked & players that were expected to step up have been falling short massively including this Gunston experiment on the wing, Shiels, Smith, Hartung, Duryea, (Langford still can't kick) & Stratton has been disappointing, but mostly out midfields fault as they're not geling yet & their ball movement hasn't been very good & alot of turnovers that put defenders like Frawley & Stratton on their back foot with Gibbo not giving them a chop out anymore is hurting us.

You obviously know nothing about our midfield... our midfield is limited due to injuries. But we have players that will be solid players developing. Wouldn't Fyfe want to team up with Mitchell & O'Meara, also play with some 1, 2, 3 or 4 time Premiership players like Rioli, Gunston, Breust, Birchall & Roughead. Also be coached by the best coach in the AFL & be apart of a new training facility movement in Dingley which is gonna first class facilities.

You obviously know nothing about our midfield... our midfield is limited due to injuries. But we have players that will be solid players developing. Wouldn't Fyfe want to team up with Mitchell & O'Meara, also play with some 1, 2, 3 or 4 time Premiership players like Rioli, Gunston, Breust, Birchall & Roughead. Also be coached by the best coach in the AFL & be apart of a new training facility movement in Dingley which is gonna first class facilities.

First of all, Neale, Mundy, SHill, Sandilands and a plethora of young midfielders are better than what the Hawks have and Secondary, he is playing with Premiership players now, so if thats the best you have to offer you best not get your hopes up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of all, Neale, Mundy, SHill, Sandilands and a plethora of young midfielders are better than what the Hawks have and Secondary, he is playing with Premiership players now, so if thats the best you have to offer you best not get your hopes up!

And yet....He still remains unsigned....Fancy that.

& you continue to talk about the now, not the future. Also weren't they the same mids that didn't produce in a Grand Final?

What makes you think he hasn't agreed to terms already?
hahahahahahahahaha let me think, hmm, because there's absolutely zero reason to think that?

In fact, there's overwhelming reasons for it not to be the case - quite aside from the stupidity of the rhetorical question that inverts the burden of proof. The absolute main one being that Hawthorn are a bottom 2 side and he's probably sick of playing for bottom sides and actually wants a premiership

Port, Saints, Eagles & Bombers think they have a thread to stand on.... they wish they were us & wish they could attract players... but very hard to find 4x Premiership Coaches these days.
oh I dunno, there's one available for anyone who wants him. Name is K Sheedy. Thing is though, just the fact you've won 4 flags doesn't mean you're a good option for the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back