Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think we should trust Paul Smith, he has a photographic memory and remembers everything
3mbWjIm6lDY7S2FU_TUNHTXx9dheZd5LvtpZsy5Nc7o.jpg
It seems like Paul Smith doesn't understand the basic lesson of the boy who cried wolf.

His problem here is that he may well be 100% telling the truth. He has little reason to lie.

But when you constantly act like a dickhead, people are automatically going to disbelieve you.

2 is more than 1.

The team with 1 refused to come to the party. They threw in the towel.

Keep trying to justify it to yourself, but the Wildcats weren't given anything. They won it no matter how much you want to sook about it.

Indeed it is but it isn’t completed.

Lol not sooking just pointing out the correct state of affairs. Perth were awarded the title and as I said congratulations to them. But they didn’t win a completed series.

Threw in the towel? but I though opposition fans were offended that the kings insinuated that they didn’t take the virus seriously

I guess they didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 is more than 1.

The team with 1 refused to come to the party. They threw in the towel.

Keep trying to justify it to yourself, but the Wildcats weren't given anything. They won it no matter how much you want to sook about it.

3 is more than 1 you mean

Perth won game four by forfeit

Why? Because I’ve pointed out the correct finish and it doesn’t coincide with how you want it to be? Please get over yourself.

Correct finish?

How I want it to be?

What happened was entirely the correct finish and exactly what I wanted it to be, except perhaps the kings forfeiting game 4. I'd rather they fronted up, but they chose to forfeit instead.

Correct finish?

How I want it to be?

What happened was entirely the correct finish and exactly what I wanted it to be, except perhaps the kings forfeiting game 4. I'd rather they fronted up, but they chose to forfeit instead.

Exactly it was awarded to Perth because they were up at the time. They didn’t win the series.

So you don’t take the virus seriously?

Thought people on here got offended by that when Bogut said it. Hmm guess he was right.

So you don’t take the virus seriously?

Thought people on here got offended by that when Bogut said it. Hmm guess he was right.

Oh.

Your one of THOSE people.

If you are going to make ridiculous and unfounded statements like that then there is no point continuing.

Sook it up all you want. Wildcats won 2-1 with the games played, and then the 4th was forfeited.

Oh.

Your one of THOSE people.

If you are going to make ridiculous and unfounded statements like that then there is no point continuing.

Sook it up all you want. Wildcats won 2-1 with the games played, and then the 4th was forfeited.

Lol THOSE people? Aren’t you a pleasure.
Not ridiculous and unfounded at all. The evidence is in the posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed it is but it isn’t completed.

Lol not sooking just pointing out the correct state of affairs. Perth were awarded the title and as I said congratulations to them. But they didn’t win a completed series.

Threw in the towel? but I though opposition fans were offended that the kings insinuated that they didn’t take the virus seriously

I guess they didn’t.

An asterisk be placed against the win in the records?

Personally don't have a problem with an asterisk depending on the context.

If you were simply listing past champions, i don't think there should be one

Example:
2017 Perth
2018 Melbourne
2019 Perth
2020 Perth

But if listing grand final series results I don't mind if there is one.

Example:
2017 Perth def Hawks (3-0)
2018 Melbourne def Adelaide (3-2)
2019 Perth def Melbourne (3-1)
2020 Perth def Sydney (2-1)*

*series was scheduled for five games but games 4 and 5 were not played due to the global pandemic caused by Covid-19

Personally don't have a problem with an asterisk depending on the context.

If you were simply listing past champions, i don't think there should be one

Example:
2017 Perth
2018 Melbourne
2019 Perth
2020 Perth

But if listing grand final series results I don't mind if there is one.

Example:
2020 Perth def Sydney (2-1)*

*series was scheduled for five games but games 4 and 5 were not played due to the global pandemic caused by Covid-19
Example:
2020 Perth def Sydney (3-1)*
*series was scheduled for five games but Sydney forfeited game 4

Congrats, this is the worst back and forth I've seen on the internet.
Thats a big call. Just found out Bryce Cotron is eligible for the Boomers next Olympic team now. Thats some great news for depth for the team. Play him as a small shooting guard like they do with Patty Mills and he'll be bloody good in limited minutes when Patty rests. Can hit a shot under pressure better than any player in nbl history bar Andrew Gaze.

Not a bad strike rate since 1990 for the Wildcats. They won their 10th Title in the 30th anniversary year of their first and and in that time frame averaged a title every three years. What a Dynasty!

Not a bad strike rate since 1990 for the Wildcats. They won their 10th Title in the 30th anniversary year of their first and and in that time frame averaged a title every three years. What a Dynasty!
Im now 41. The Wildcats have made the playoffs every year since I was in grade 4 at primary school or 1987. I saw their first ever finals game against Adelaide in 1987. It was the first live game of basketball on oz tv. Im old.

Bryce Q&A including whether he is open to discussing an extension with the Wildcats and Citizenship/Bommers/Olympics talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back