Gaming NCAA Football 13 - The Adventures of Dirty Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

After that game, I was nearly ready to rage.

I have gone 7 straight undefeated national championships, on track for an 8th atm.

But it nearly didn't happen.

I re-aligned conferences to be regionally based. And that nearly cost me going for my 8th straight (Though, if I choke the WAC Championship to Wyoming I lose out myself) as my conference isn't a powerhouse anymore.

Despite being on a 110 game winning streak, and 10-0, I was ranked 3rd behind Notre Dame (Independent) and UTEP (Big XII)

Thank **** for North Texas upsetting UTEP.

If I beat Wyoming in my next game, I get a shot at Notre Dame for my 25th natty as head coach.

Still a long way to go (Aiming for the 60 year trophy)

Also, that loss to Vandy doesn't feel so bad now. I blew up the SEC (Alabama/LSU to Big XII, Georgia/Florida/Tennessee to ACC) and it lead to Vanderbilt building to be the top of the SEC. Their rep grew, and solidified high, while Alabama and others crashed in my powerhouse BigXII/ACC. So now that they're together in my SBC. Vanderbilt pulverised them 41-17 in the SBC CHampionship.

They're the #2 powerhouse of the South

The powerhouses of this save atm are actually Washington, Boise State, UTEP, Nebraska, Ohio State, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Vanderbilt and Florida International. With Boise State and Florida International being the big 2. Though, I want to see what happens to FIU now, this is their first year with a new head coach (The previous coach built them up with the Triple Option) and they struggled.

Shame UConn has fallen apart. They built up to be at like a Penn State level in the BigTen, moved them to the ACC and they became the ACC powerhouse along with FIU. But since going regional into the new ACC. They've struggled.

My 166 game winning streak just came to an end in the WAC Championship game against Arizona State :(

I hope I can still make the Championship game.

Nooooooooo, stuck with West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl

The BCS games are (I have no conference tieins)

Sugar Bowl - #5 West Virginia vs #6 Boise State
Fiesta Bowl - #7 Vanderbilt vs #9 Florida International
Orange Bowl - #3 Florida State vs #4 Texas
Rose Bowl - #8 Alabama vs #10 Kent State
BCS National Championship - #1 Army vs #2 Arkansas

Edit: Thought I'd sim the other 4 games first

Fiesta Bowl - Florida International 37-34 (OT) Vanderbilt
Orange Bowl - Texas 31-27 Florida State
Rose Bowl - Alabama 28-24 Kent State
BCS National Championship - Army 45-19 Arkansas

I just read the past couple of pages (since it became an adventure of dirty bird thread)

This save (Going for the 60 year trophy) I've been at for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 (I was 16 seasons in nearly 2 years ago.....)

And my 166 game win streak spanned from Dec 2 2021 to Jan 25 2023.

This game

494-20 record
29 national championships in 36 seasons thus far including being the defending champions.

Oh, lets give an unbeaten Ohio (Yes, Ohio, not Ohio State) and an unbeaten Notre Dame side the spots in the national championship.

And in the mean time, send an unbeaten Boise State and unbeaten Texas to the Sugar bowl.

I had a false alarm about 4-6 weeks ago where I thought my version had stopped working. I gave the disc a clean and, while it's not loading as quick as it should, it still works.

I've last night ticked off every Conference Championship in Road to Glory. Currently trying to figure out if it would even be possible to try and win every Bowl, cos if not I've run out of things to do in the game :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back