NCFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The scores are tied, the shot is after the siren, and the video shows the player runs in a straight line to the goals. That's pretty clear. For the umpire who wasn't even the closest umpire to come in and over rule the decision to say that it's no score, has altered the result on purpose. This is the umpires first game umpiring Donald after they had complained about him previously, it's a mess.

How can you say it was clearly a decision by the ump to fix the game? What would he have to gain by making that decision? He would have known the game was being videod and that by making that decision would have come under scrutiny. To say he is a cheat is pretty strong.

I see the league has somehow agreed with the ump and the decision stands, what a disaster, why would these guys travel down from Melbourne each week to play ncfl footy, the inference that this would open a can of worms in regards to umpires decision is garbage, it's no different to the AFL changing the result in the saints dockers game a few years, how about the league shows it has a backbone

I see the league has somehow agreed with the ump and the decision stands, what a disaster, why would these guys travel down from Melbourne each week to play ncfl footy, the inference that this would open a can of worms in regards to umpires decision is garbage, it's no different to the AFL changing the result in the saints dockers game a few years, how about the league shows it has a backbone
[/QUOte Hope you were watching Melb. v Hawks 3 quarter time. Very similar.

Goss has being a proven goal kicker for a number of years, with you would imagine the same run up and technique, I wonder how many times an umpire has called play on. I'd imagine 0. Furthermore he kicked 4 on the day, did the umpire call any of those play on? For the league to pretend it didn't happen is garbage, I note Goss didn't play on the weekend, any reason why?

Goss has being a proven goal kicker for a number of years, with you would imagine the same run up and technique, I wonder how many times an umpire has called play on. I'd imagine 0. Furthermore he kicked 4 on the day, did the umpire call any of those play on? For the league to pretend it didn't happen is garbage, I note Goss didn't play on the weekend, any reason why?
He did his hammy when he played on.

And Luke Bruest hasnt either until yesterday. The rule says the kicker Must kick OVER the man on the mark. Goss was told twice by the umpire who called play on he had to do this. Goal umpire initially couldnt see Goss because he was in line with the player on the mark as he ran in to kick he somehow appeared to the left of the bloke on the mark.Grainy video from side on doesnt show that. Umpire was correct. MOVE ON

He clearly kicked over the mark, your obviously mates with the umpys or a Wedderburn or possibly krong Vale native,
Worst decision I've ever seen in 30 years of watching footy by far, and I've got no allegiances with Donald, I'm just like the many thousand that have seen the footage and can't believe what they saw.

Hopefully that guy is never allowed to umpire again, even a club umpire from Wedderburn would not have called that play on. Let's hope that a club in the league doesn't miss out on finals from it

And Luke Bruest hasnt either until yesterday. The rule says the kicker Must kick OVER the man on the mark. Goss was told twice by the umpire who called play on he had to do this. Goal umpire initially couldnt see Goss because he was in line with the player on the mark as he ran in to kick he somehow appeared to the left of the bloke on the mark.Grainy video from side on doesnt show that. Umpire was correct. MOVE ON

He clearly kicked over the mark, your obviously mates with the umpys or a Wedderburn or possibly krong Vale native,
Worst decision I've ever seen in 30 years of watching footy by far, and I've got no allegiances with Donald, I'm just like the many thousand that have seen the footage and can't believe what they saw.

Hopefully that guy is never allowed to umpire again, even a club umpire from Wedderburn would not have called that play on. Let's hope that a club in the league doesn't miss out on finals from it
Wrong on all accounts again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the thoughts on the proposed games for 2 points where impacted melb players are involved??
I’m not sure if they are aware but we don’t have 10 blokes missing out each week that can now simply get a game.
Then again, June - July is has always been the best time to talk blokes into playing footy. The middle of winter!

What’s the thoughts on the proposed games for 2 points where impacted melb players are involved??
I’m not sure if they are aware but we don’t have 10 blokes missing out each week that can now simply get a game.
Then again, June - July is has always been the best time to talk blokes into playing footy. The middle of winter!

Clearly proposed by someone safe in finals.

Its one of the more ridiculous things I’ve heard. I know everyone is wanting to get back playing but severely compromising the competition isn’t the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back