Mod. Notice ND's new shoes - NaturalDisaster now a Sweet FA board moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

As part of the continuing search to find something he is actually any good at, please note NaturalDisaster has been installed as an additional moderator for the SFA subforum. I think his avatar could pretty much be the moderator's offical banner.

I'm sure most will agree ND is a household name and knows the concepts we're vying for here, and I expect a hearty league-wide congratulations to follow, possibly including streamers and party hats.

All the best to ND in this new role!

As part of the continuing search to find something he is actually any good at, please note NaturalDisaster has been installed as an additional moderator for the SFA subforum. I think his avatar could pretty much be the moderator's offical banner.

I'm sure most will agree ND is a household name and knows the concepts we're vying for here, and I expect a hearty league-wide congratulations to follow, possibly including streamers and party hats.

Lololololololol

Man you tell good jokes dude

So who's the new mod?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nd in slow lane.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back